09. ︴𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝

▬▬▬▬ 나는 너에게 있을 곳

▬▬▬▬ 나는 너에게 있을 곳

⠀⠀⠀⠀"I'M DIFFERENT FROM YOU GUYS!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀
mira's hand slaps jae-ae's arm back before striking it forwards and stopping mori's advances after he had shaken off a few if the bodyguards. before mori could be flung away from the impact of mira's hit, jae-ae grabbed hold of his arm, steadying him.

"i have to protect my family's swordmanship! do you even know what kind of pressure comes with an obligation like that?!" mira was devoted, she couldn't let the dream and responsibility die now. not after he father worked so hard for it only to end with her. she can't, she won't, she couldn'tー
⠀⠀⠀⠀

"no, we don't know."
⠀⠀⠀

"but i'm here now to tell you to stop this wedding."
⠀⠀⠀⠀

mori gripped on mira's wrist as it caused shock to fill the girl's body, looking at the seriousness the two jins felt. jae-ae had taken that same hand and put it in between her two, glancing down on mira's before looking at her in the eyes.

jae-ae felt it. mira's delicate hands, one which a girl owned was hard and rough by the palm, the evident callouses that was brought out from her hardship. jae-ae frowns a bit, her hands tightening around the female's in assuranceー more for her than mira.

"i came because i wanted to know that you'll truly be happy with your decision, don't change the topic." jae-ae says as she looks at mira's eyes once again, one that would make her melt in softness and want to protect. yet it was gone, jae-ae couldn't see that anymore and she hated it.

"whether its for your dad's will... for your family's sake... if you keep living for other people, when will you live your own life?!" mori yells, struggling to get to mira. "once you're old? in your fifties or sixties? will you be happy then?! for you dad's will or for family's sake, forget it mira! what matters is what you want!"

"now! stop them at all costs!" one of the men yell out, multiple bodyguards in black running towards the two. mori noticed this, instantly pushing jae-ae forward before one of them could land a hit to their body with any hard material the guards found.