𝗔𝗡𝗗

𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔

❝ 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐀
𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐆𝐎𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ?❞

there stood a demon. the exact one that led armies of sacred beings and monsters to oppose the rule of the gods. his smirk showed exactly how amused he was in their current predicament. the demon's ruby red eyes stared down at the struggle which his enemy had tried to wriggle through, finding her efforts to hold on to his weapon a sight to behold. he watched as one of the said deities to be a titled god of fight was just a push away from a defeat, something that he wished to see become reality. she excited him.

❝ 𝐈 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃'𝐕𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄、 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐘。❞

she was the god. her eyes shined even brighter than most precious golds in the worldー the same hues that held annoyance. her brows twisted to a smirk when she heard the demon look down at her. she refused a defeat, hence the snappy retort back at him. her mouth that filled curses was new, something a goddess like her would never spew out, yet here she was threatening the demon. despite her efforts to win against the one that opposed heaven, she threw the demon a double edged smile. he infuriated her.

❝ 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐀 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆、
𝐉𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒。 ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

© -G0DLESS

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬