012. ︴𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞

▬▬▬▬ 너와의 첫 데이트 자꾸만 애처럼 설레

⠀⠀⠀⠀"WHERE EXACTLY ARE YOU TAKING ME?" m had left her school around half an hour ago, stopping by the house she and the others have lived in together. she now sat with outwear that consists of long beige pants and short sleeves blazer that finished by her elbows, a black crop to finish the look and decent jewelry.

when she came home, mujin did in fact excuse her for the day ( thankfully she didn't have to get scolded at this time ), and congratulated her about the results of having the top score in their mock exam when he called her school.

r never answered her question so she just sighed at him. the girl had been following him through the street if seoul, and thankfully it wasn't as crowded as usual due to students in school. m continues to look at the sight before her, soaking in the beautiful view as she follows r.

'this... this is the café i talked about last week.' her steps stop when m's eyes laid upon the local café, the one she passed a week ago yet had no time to enter it.

the anterior of the place wasn't anything to gloat about, it was plain, but in an aesthetic way. a few flower pots hung at the front of the the dark grey colour of the walls, the windows which weren't too wide to invade any personal privacy from the inside. accented in white and black to balance the light and dark colours of the place.

the words of eunoia in white cursive on the chalk board sign, decorated with a few cartoons of the ryan family with the rest of the menu coloured on the black board.

"are you just going to stare at it, hoping the food will come to you?" r's teasing voice took m out of her trance, one which she was appreciating the outside of the look. m's eyes see r already opening the door for her, the smug look on his face slightly annoying the young female.

"i'm coming dammit, just wait a bit." r doesn't respond to her words, keeping the smile on his face as m walks inside. her eyes adjust to the new lighting of the café, looking at the aesthetic inside that it had to offer. "it's so pretty..."