06. ︴𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮

▬▬▬▬ 우리가 함께면 끝이 없는 미로조차 낙원

⠀⠀⠀⠀"YOU HAVE THE SAME TYPE OF TAEKWONDO AS THAT GUY RIGHT?" jae-ae's opponent, byeon jaehee asks her right after the ring of the bell to start the match.

"yeah, what about it?" she says as her body and senses continue to be cautious to any sort of move he might attempt on her, not wanting to waste a single second in the fight.

"that three stage kick, the one he did against gang manseok. can you try it on me?" jae-ae was at a loss for words, not knowing how to react or say after his sudden proposal.

"ah! byeon jaehee?! he's unexpectedly provoking his opponent!" the announcer yells, railing out the crowd which start to whisper and yell about the current predicament between the two fighters.

"i need something wild to happen in order to change their reactions!" jaehee spreads his arms out filled with confidence, provoking jae-ae which stood with a monotone look. "come on!"

jae-ae sighs, yet in a blink of an eye she quickly preforms the three-stage round kick on jaehee in a heartbeat. the announcer comments his reaction to her moves, "ah! whats this?! jin jae-ae preforms the move that took down gang manseok! jin jae-ae is suddenly using one of the strongest moves in the beginning of the match! will the match end like this?"

before the girl could even notice it, she was tackled by the waist and slammed to the floor of the arena. jaehee quickly sat above her and secured her by the waist as jae-ae laid on her back on the ground.

"it worked." he breathes in, causing the crowd to go wild at the sudden turn of events.

"b-byeon gained control over jin jae-ae's three-stage round kick! and he even succeeded in gaining this mounted position!"

"oh! that dude's pretty good, isn't he?!" many comment at how easily jae-ae was brought to the floor without a sweat, making others rethink her abilities to qualify in the tournament.

jae-ae was at a loss for words, eyes widen to how she was easily beaten with one of her most powerful moves. jaehee chuckled at her reaction, "whew... your shocked expression, i like it! i do! i'll explain it to you now."