Chapter 13

Classic POV

I sigh as everyone was trying to relax in this new area that is very unfamiliar to us all.

Still, I didn't like that Katheren is falling in with the wrong crowd, but I trust in her decision.

I sigh, walking uneasy back and forehead for a couple of minutes.

What's taking so long? I thought, not wanting to wait it out much longer.

I was starting to feel impatient and much to my luck, I didn't get to see Katheren for another three hours.

By the time she came back, she was with Betty and... her pet.

"Are you okay?" I asked, still not trusting Betty after all the rumors and things she did.

"I'm fine Classic. Don't worry about it, really," She said, looking at Betty and then at me.

"What were you two doing?" I couldn't help but ask.

"Just talking," Katheren said bluntly.

"Oh... But why that long?" I heard Horror asked.

"None of your business," Betty said remarkably.

"Whatever, what do we do now?" Cross asked.

"We should stay here until they can't find us while Kathy is fixing the 'problem' at that multiverse," Katheren said, not looking at me but Cross.

"I mean, it would be wise to do that. But what are we gonna do in the meantime?" Nightmare asked, completely bored just like the rest of us.

"I don't know, maybe sleep with each other or something?"

"Katheren!" I exclaimed, blushing at what she just said.

"What? You indeed got multiple lovers and-"

"Shut up!" I said, blushing more and more.

"Hey, where are Blue and Error?" Killer asked.

"They left to go to sleep," Dust remarked at Killer.

Katheren's eye twitched and said, "Yeah, sleep."

My face blushed at the realization of what Katheren meant, and Betty smiled mischievously at me.

"OMG..." I mumbled, not letting the others see my face or hear me.

Katheren sighed and said to me, "Speaking of sleep, we should probably get some since we don't know how much longer we're gonna be here."

True... I thought, not wanting to speak to anyone at all.

"Dibs on sleeping with Classic," Cross said.

The others groan, except for Betty and Katheren, as Cross took me away from them all.

We ended up going to another room, which was far from the other ones, and before I could speak, Cross flipped both of us into the bed.

"Goodnight Classy~," Cross said, not wanting me to go away.

"Night," I said, slowly closing my eyes to fall asleep, but not before hearing moans.

Damn you Blue and Error...

Kathy POV

"Finally, it's all over," I said, looking at all the AUs that had been infected with the virus.

I sigh with relief when everyone went back to normal.

Sadly for everyone else, I had to erase their memories of the Bad Sanses including me, Katheren, and Classic.

It's for the best... I thought before picking up the phone.

I dialed a number and waited until they spoke.

"Alright, I've done it. The next step is yours, big guy," I said before ending the call.

Just hope the future will be alright with this... I thought before teleporting away from this area.