Chapter 6

Katheren- Mimikyu deserves more love than all of us...*

Me- You really love them...

Katheren- *holding a Cyndaquil, Cubone, and Larvitar by her side

Me- Not gonna judge... Anywho, here's the story peeps...

Classic POV

After their major battle with the Star Sanses, I was pretty much helping out with the drama between each group and it was pretty funny in my opinion.

Horror was screaming out loud all because of a spoon, a dirty one, while Cross, Error, and I was laughing at him because Dust was holding it.

Killer looked like he was going to laugh but held it but Nightmare went to the other room and I can hear his laughs very loud.

We stopped after a few minutes of torture to Horror, which all of us apologize, and made it up to him by making a moon cake and sponge cake-

I sigh as Horror ate more than everyone else and I was glad that he liked it

Just then, there was a knock on the door and I went to open it and there I saw Katheren.

"Hey Classic," she said while I was shocked to see her carried a Mimikyu, Larvitar, Cubone, and Cyndaquil in her body.

"I-Isn't it a bit overwhelming?" I asked and she smiled.

"No, it's not," she said and I let her in.

"Everyone, I have someone to meet," I said and Dust and Killer were looking a bit upset about seeing Katheren.

I wonder why...

"So everyone, this is Katheren, my sister from another multiverse," I said and the expression on Dust's and Killer's were gone.

"Hello, glad that you got free Mr.Octopus," Katheren said to Nightmare and I held my laugh while the rest were laughing like crazy.

"MY NAME'S NIGHTMARE!!" He said and Katheren replied back with an "oh."

"Well, your welcome from saving you," She said and Nightmare knew what she was talking about.

"You mean-"

"Yep! I was the one that threw the shuriken and free you from the ink chains," Katheren said.

I was surprised as well as everyone else while Katheren patted Error's head lightly.

"Well, the medication Kathy gave to him really worked out very well. Good for him," She said.

"You mean-" Killer started but Katheren cut him off saying, "Yep, the lady you met was Kathy, our older sister."

"Wow... How come she never visits me...?" I anime cried.

Katheren turn away because of the feelings I'm having and said in a very harsh tone but gently as she could, "Classic, the-"

"Oh yeah, sorry," I said stopping myself from letting Katheren puke.

"She's busy you know. And she tries to visit you but someone prohibited her from going," She said making me realize who it was.

"Ink..." I said and everyone went behind Katheren as well as her pokemon.

"Yes, you're right. I can only tell you to be careful about who you trust, alright?"

"Okay, Katheren..."

"Oh, and one more thing," Katheren said before hitting the wall and continued, "If you hurt my brother, you gonna have a wonderful time with me~"

They all nodded, both trembling and scared, and Katheren said, "Okay," before teleporting away.

Damn Ink... Entering my life and messing with it as well as with Frisk...

I'll make you pay...