Chapter 11

Classic POV

I was sitting near Cross and Killer after we talked to Blue about the idea of letting him stay.

To be honest, I notice some parts of Blue that I really didn't know until now.

One, he isn't really as innocent as others may say. Two, he'll take advantage of anything that he likes and kill anyone who gets in the way. Three, he likes Error. Like a lot.

I kinda don't like Error anymore, and he mentioned to the others that he likes someone else, just not me anymore as well.

It looked like they were relieved for some reason, but whatever...

Cross and Killer were smiling at the others, and the rest were very angry for some reason.

Blue and Error facepalmed one another, and I was just as confused as ever.

Then, I heard a knock on the door, and Cross went up to see who it was.

When he did that, he panicked and said that it was Ink with the other members.

Nightmare stood right beside me so that I would be safe, and everyone was ready to fight/ defend me.

The knocking stopped, and the door burst wide opened revealing Ink with Dream's brother and some other Sanses.

I activated my eye so that I can, at least, defend myself and help with the others, until I saw a figure right behind me.

I smiled and said, "Nice to see you Katheren. Didn't think that you were ever going to see me."

Everyone looked at me and saw Katheren and Kathy right behind me.

Kathy "smiled" furiously at Ink while Ink was sweating, and Katheren looked at every single Sans there.

"Huh, thought it would be more than just that. Although, I could care less," She said emotionlessly and chi-blocked a few Sanses fast.

They fell, and Katheren returned to where she, originally, was.

"I-I can't move!" One of them said, and Katheren rolled her eyes.

"Well, duh, that's the whole point dummy!" She exclaimed sarcastically.

Then Ink came up right between the group and said, "Give Classic back! He doesn't belong with you as well as Blue!"

"Oh, I'm a property now? Cut the bs Ink," I said in a harsh tone and looked directly at his eyes.

Blue stayed near Error and exclaimed, "I'm not going back!"

Then, Ink launched towards me, but Dust and Horror blocked his way and slammed him into a wall.

Error used his strings to capture some of the Sanses, which he succeeded, but then got hit by Dream's arrow in the arm.

He hisses while Blue ran up to him to help him and used his blue magic to stop Dream from moving.

Meanwhile, I used some of my magic to teleport all of us to the Anti-Void; yes, Error did mention where it was, and some Sanses started to fight Katheren or Kathy.

Kathy used her power of Overwrite and summoned some blue bones while Katheren was fighting with her fire and chi-blocking power.

Nightmare and I stood right near each other, and we saw all of our friends fighting some other Sanses.

I fought the one with a red version of me while Nightmare fought his brother with his tentacle.

It may be tough but in the end, I won against the red version of me.

I ran up to Katheren, and we were on each other's back.

She was going to fight a deadly look-alike of me, and I was about to face a Sans that had a bloody scar on his chest until suddenly, a monster that looked like a dark spirit appeared.

Everyone was shocked, and Katheren became even more pissed off than me.

"Really?! Right now?!" She said as she summoned some water and began wrapping it around it.

The water glowed, and I had to fight two more versions of me while Katheren was handling the problem until I saw a portal opening and heard Kathy said, "Guys! Here!" 

Nightmare, Cross, Blue, Error, Dust, Horror, and Killer ran inside the portal while Katheren and I stayed behind to defend Katheren, who was almost done with the spiritual bending.

I summoned some more bones and locked us in a cage while Katheren fell after finishing the healing.

She took a deep breath before teleporting us to the portal with a smirk on her face.

"See ya," She said before all of us went inside and Kathy closed the portal with a smile on her face...