Chapter 5

Nightmare POV

I was talking to Killer and Cross since Classic's been here for five weeks now. 

He decided to make the food for us and join our group for the rest of his life. 

I was extremely thrilled about him joining us though I felt something else that I didn't know. 

So that's why I'm talking to Killer and Cross to get this "feeling" explain. 

"So, you like Classic, right Nightmare?" Killer stated. 

"Well yeah, I do. He's a very good friend and-"

"No Nightmare, like like him?" Cross replied interrupting me. 

I stay quiet and blush only grew a bit.  

"Aha! You do like him, Nightmare! Dust owes me 90 G!" Killer said making me and Cross confuse. 

"You bet on Nightmare that he'll confess that he likes Classic?" Cross said.  

"Yep! And not to mention that Horror and Error also like him as well," Killer replied making me furious. 

"And did they confess to him yet?" I said in an angry tone. 

Cross went behind Killer and said, "W-Well no but-"  

"Don't you dare tell anyone, got it?" I said making Killer and Cross shiver with fear. 

"You got it,  boss!" Killer said before running away with Cross right behind him. 

Maybe I shouldn't be as scary for Classic's sake... Though now I have new competitions for Classic's love... maybe I'll get them to share Classic with me I thought before leaving the room and seeing Killer being paid by Dust.  

Damn them I thought.

Suddenly, we heard an explosion, and Classic ran off to Cross making me, Error, and Horror jealous.  

Now a new one, great...

"Let Classic go Nightmare!" Ink replied glaring at me. 

"Or else what?" I said in a very pissed of tone. 

"Or we'll have to use force on you!" Blue said. 

"Not like you guys did," Killer replied. 

Ink splashes his "ink" on the ground and teleported somewhere else aka, the Anti-Void.  

"Oh, I've been waiting for revenge for some time squid! You really are gonna get for hurting Error with your oh so 'plan!'" I said before charging in and fighting him. 

Classic POV

I was standing alone and no one in sight. 

I sigh and went upstairs where Vain came in with Wrath. 

"So Classic, who do you have a crush on~?" Vain said causing me to blush. 

"N-No one! They're nice and very good looking but I-"  

"Oh please! You know that you want them to pound you until you pass out. As well as I do with someone~" Wrath said looking at Vain who was blushing madly. 

"Pervert!" Vain said causing me to laugh a bit and then blush. 

"Yeah, I do..."  

"So you do like them! Aha! Psycho needs to pay up!"  said Vain making me and Wrath confuse. 

"Who's Pyscho?" I ask. 

"Someone you'll know, in the future!" Vain said. 

"Whatever," I said making Vain laugh a bit. 

"See you later Classy~," they said before disappearing. 

Glad to have them with me in times of need... I thought before getting in bed and falling asleep after a long, difficult day.

Time skip, five hours later

Classic POV

Once I woke up from my nap thanks to Nightmare, I got the energy to make some food and ran off downstairs. 

What I saw next really shock the BONE out of me...

Everyone was covered with bandages as some have bruises. Others have some parts of the body that are not clean and I couldn't just stand there and watch.  

"I'll get more bandages!" I said running off causing everyone to startled. 

Once I got back, I wrapped around the bandages, clean out some wounds, getting some cold packs for the bruises, and getting the food ready. 

I made the soup so that they can eat very well for their HP. 

They all say thanks when I brought out the soup and I smile happily.  

"It's no problem, I just don't want you guys to be hurt and all since you basically save me from my depression. I should be thanking you for saving me!" I said smiling. 

They all had a nosebleed and I panicked. 

"Huh?! Are you guys okay?!" I said and was about to get more bandages but they said that they were fine. 

I was confused but shrugged it off before giving everyone a kiss on the cheek. 

"Get better soon~!" I said running off. 

Bad Sanses POV

Damn, he's too cute for his own good. Must protect innocent bean!