a 2000 word essay of why i love oikawa

Hi there. I simp so so so so so so so much for Oikawa Tooru. Like a hell of a lot. It's genuinely astronomical.

In this absolute MESS of a fucking essay I will attempt to explain my feelings for this man, accompanied with pictures for better understanding, and probably fail miserably. I hope you enjoy my useless attempt at trying to convey how much I am in love with him.

First of all, can we agree that Oikawa is one pretty hoe? He is astonishingly beautiful I mean the Kardashians could NEVER. Like damn this bitch could be a model and he'd have more fans than- god I don't know-

 Like damn this bitch could be a model and he'd have more fans than- god I don't know-

Deadass look at the guy, he's got better eyelashes than Meghan thee Stallion. If anyone says otherwise you gonna catch these hands bitch. He puts on eyeliner and nobody can tell me otherwise, not a single damn person.

No wonder this guy has fangirls I'd be one of them. I wouldn't even try to be that different bitch in the fanfictions that goes all tsundere on him, oh no motherfucker, I'd be all over this guy like a kpop stan at a concert.

Also for some reason he's got a really long neck??? But I don't care. It's a sexy long neck.

Even my dad noticed. We were putting out the washing together yesterday and he turned round and said "who's the dude in your WhatsApp profile picture with the long ass neck?"

I cried for an entire hour about that shit.

MOVING ON-

Let's explore Oikawa's perfect looks further ✨✨

Let's explore Oikawa's perfect looks further ✨✨. In addition to having fabulous eyelashes, his eyes are the most gorgeous shade of brown I've ever seen. They're so beautiful it astonishes me. And they match his hair as well!

Speaking of hair, let me introduce you to Oikawa's fucking perfect hairdo. When I hear someone say Oikawa doesn't have good hair I SMELL CAP. It's literally the most pleasing thing about his appearance; it's so immaculately styled and curly. Like sir? Who did your hair cuz I want them to do it for me. And the way that one piece of hair at the top of his head pokes out is so adorable it makes me want to cry.

 And the way that one piece of hair at the top of his head pokes out is so adorable it makes me want to cry