four.

The rest of the school day went by like a storm. If you were to ask (Name) what she learned today, she wouldn't able to give you a proper answer. From the moment she confirmed plans with her friends, (Name) had nothing on her mind but SATURDAYSATURDAYSATURDAY. Her teacher had called her out to stop fidgeting and to pay attention to the lesson, luckily she didn't receive a detention. The school bell rang, signifying the end of the day and (Name) zoomed out of the class as if there was a mega sale across the street selling everything she could ever want. She didn't even bother to wait for her friends to walk home with them, and that said something. (Name) always waited for her friends, no matter how slow they were. She walked down the street, resisting the urge to skip all the way home. Why she was so happy you ask? Well, (Name) loved making new friends, but she hated being the one to initiate the friendship. She'd rather do nothing and wait for other to approach her because she was lazy like that. This was a brilliant opportunity for (Name) to make a shit ton of friends at the same time, and she didn't even have to plan anything!

Danny Devito, my Lord and Saviour, please bless me with the most fun, amazing, kickass day ever. Thank you jeebus shoutout to you my homie.

(Name) gave out a dreamy sigh, walking up to her door and unlocking it. She took off her shoes and stuck them on the rack. She stretched out her back and walked to the kitchen to grab a snack, all the excitement was making her hungry. (Name) sat down and crossed her legs on the chair. She slipped her phone out of her bag and oh shit-

15 missed calls from Emiko, Hana, and Aika.

"Ah shit what did I do now," (Name) panicked, quickly dialing up Emiko. She picked up on the first ring.

Emiko's voice screeched loudly through the speaker, "(Name) where the FUCK did you go? What happened to waiting for your best friends, huh?" (Name) winced, bringing her phone away from her ear.

"I'm sorry! I was just so hyped about the class hangout tomorrow that I just sped home. Sorry hoes."

"iM sOrRy I wAs JuSt sO hYpEd- That's your sorry excuse for leaving all of us behind? You ungrateful ass! You're lucky I love you very much so I'll let this slide. Make sure you pick up the call later, we gotta have a tea time tonight!"

"Ohmygod yes! I wouldn't miss it for the world."

"You bet your ass you shouldn't, talk to you later baby, mwahh"

(Name) hung up and got up from her seat. She should probably start her homework now so she doesn't have to do it later. Picking up her bag off the floor, she walked up the stairs by two and waltzed into her room with a gleeful air to her. She threw herself onto her black swivel chair, spinning around before stopping in front of her desk. She took out her notebooks and pencilcase and set them neatly on her desk. Slapping herself on the cheeks, she got to work. After slacking her ass off and scrolling through Instagram in between every damn question, she managed to get everything done. (Name) checked the time. 5:39. Hm, that was quicker than usual. Nice. Free from her assignments, she pulled out her phone and messaged her friends.

--------

(GC Nickname): Is it tea time yet?

Icky Aika: YESSSS!

Hana? More like STOOPID: I thought you'd never ask. :)

Emiko-has-no-ass: Finally, I have piping hot tea I gotta share

Emiko-has-no-ass started a group video call.

--------

"What is it this time Emiko? Did your brother eat your chocolate cake again?" Hana teased Emiko as they all joined the call, Emiko was known for overdramatizing her problems. First world problems. Emiko groaned, "Ugh shut up! It's actually something big this time, I swear!" She dramatically placed a hand over her forehead. And she said that she wasn't a drama queen. "Alright, then what is it?" Aika hugged her knees and looked at Emiko intently through the screen.