3 Words

Y/n and Hinata were jogging to practice all bundled up in snow gear. Hinata's scarf kept flying in y/n's face making her not see and she took a tumble in the snow due to it.

    Hinata ran for about 5 feet then stopped when he heard y/n yelling his name from behind. He turned around and saw y/n on the ground with snow all over her.

    "Well don't just stare." Y/n glared at him. "Come help me up."

    Hinata started walking towards her and then the tree branch above her dropped snow onto her head making Hinata snort and start laughing.

    Y/n balled up a snow ball on the ground. "Don't laugh at me!" She whined and threw the snow ball at his face.

    The snow slid off his face as he stood there shocked. "Now that's not how you act when I was gonna help you." He says wiping the snow off his face.

    "You weren't gonna help me!" She said getting another snow ball and putting it behind her back as she stood up. "You were just laughing." She bit her cheek.

    "It was funny!" Hinata says laughing again.

    Y/n started to walk again and smashed the snowball on his head. "Come on or we are gonna be late." She continued to walk.

    "That's not fair" whined Hinata as he was catching up with y/n.

    Kageyama came running up behind them. "You slow pokes are gonna be late." He cooed.

    "Yeah right!" Hinata began to run with y/n following.

    They make it to the gym and fly open the doors.

    They fall onto the gym floor and pant for air.

    Tanaka and Noya walk over and tower over them. "Well would you look at that." Tanaka says laughing. "They made it on time."

    "They don't look too good." Noya says cupping his chin with his hand.

    Kageyama and Hinata sit up. "We are perfectly okay!" They say in usion.

    Hinata looks over at y/n. "Are you alright y/n?"

    Y/n sits up and coughs. "Yeah just need a second to breathe is all." She says giving a thumbs up to him as she looks at the ground.

    Suga puts a hand on her shoulder and has a blanket in the other. "Here. Take this to warm you up." He says smiling.

    Y/n blinks a few times to get rid of the stars she is seeing and focuses on him and takes the blanket. "Thank you suga-kun!"

    "How come we don't get a blanket." Hinata whines.

    Daichi pulls them up onto their feet. "Because you guys have practice and she needs the warmth."

    Y/n looks around as the boys start to practice. She thinks to herself, they all have been caring and checking on me since i've gotten a bit better.

    Kiyoko sits down next to y/n and nudges her gently. "How's it going?"

"Oh you know, not dead." Y/n says sarcastically.

"Well that's good." Kiyoko laughs a bit.

*Time-Skip Brought To You By Milk Bread*

The Karasuno team started to walk out of the boys locker room and onto the court to leave until Ennoshita gets the team's attention.

"Well," Ennoshita starts to speak as he plays with his bag. "How would you guys like to come over for New Years?"

Tanaka, Nishinoya and Hinata all jump around chanting "PARTAYYYY!!" with Kageyama trying to follow suit.