Preliminary Bracket

Y/n sat down on her bed after she had finished setting all the stuffed animals that she had gotten from the boys and sighed. She sipped on her Sunny D and logged her vitamin intake on an app that is associated with her doctor.  She gets a text in a group chat with Kiyoko, Coach, and Takeda. The text from Takeda says, Here's the inter-high bracket.  Pass it on to the boys, please :)

    She looks at the bracket and sees that they are first versing Tokonami. Hm, I don't know much about them. She then notices that Aoba Johsai is in their block and gets nervous for a second but then shakes it. We got this.

    Kiyoko and y/n texts the boys that the bracket has finalized and that Takeda has it and will talk about it tomorrow at practice. 

    Coach Ukai gathers the boys around and talks about all the teams that are in their block and the four teams that they should be looking out for. 

    "That being said. if you keep staring up at the top, you'll get the rug pulled out from under you." Coach says trying to get the boys to focus on their opponents they have to verse now and how other teams are also training their asses off. 

    "Don't let them call us 'The Wingless Crows' ever again!" 

    The boys all shout, "Right!"

    Takeda busts through the gym doors and yells, "I-I'm so sorry I'm late. I got stuck in a meeting." He then holds out a piece of paper, "Anyway, I got a bracket for the preliminaries."

    They all notice that if Date Tech and their team clears the first round then they'd have to verse Date Tech.  

    Coach Ukai tells the boys to not forget that they have to focus on the now and who they are gonna be playing against first. 

    Hinata offers to walk y/n home since she still is a little weak. 

    "So, you ready for the preliminaries?" Y/n says looking at the bracket again. 

   He sighs quietly and says, "Well I think if we play against Date Tech that it's gonna be a challenge. But, I think-no. I know that we will pull through because we are gonna rise straight to the top."

    Y/n takes one last look at the bracket and smiles at Hinata's comment and turns off her phone. 

    The wind starts to pick up and y/n shivers a bit. "I didn't  expect it to be this windy out." She laughs quietly and holds herself. She sighs under her breath, "I should've brought my jacket."

    Hinata takes off his jacket and holds it out to y/n. "Here."

    "No no I'm fine." She says laughing. 

    "It's cold out y/n." 

    "I'm fine, Hinata. It's not that cold." Y/n starts to say but then shivers again.

    Hinata walks ahead of y/n and then stops in front of her and turns around so she can't continue to walk any further and holds his jacket to her chest. "Please take it y/n. I want you to be warm. I can't really help you much because I'm not that tall and this is what I can do for now," He says looking down.

    Y/n smiles inside and gently takes the jacket from his hand and puts it on. "Thank you, Hinata." She then hugs him and holds his arms. "I mean it."

    Hinata blushes slightly and says, "Now let's get you home!"

    The two eventually made it to y/n's house and stand on her porch in front of her door. "I would invite you in but it's late and my parents would probably be suspicious." She giggles.

    Hinata just smiles at her.

    "What?" She says smiling as well.

    "I love your giggle." He says still looking at her.

    Y/n blushes and looks at the time. "Well I should get going inside," she says starting to take off his sweatshirt until Hinata stops her.

    "It looks good on you, keep it." 

    "I can't keep it, it's yours." She says.

    "Give it back to me tomorrow night." He says and then looks over to the side, "if you want to go get some ice cream after practice."

    Y/n smiles and leans over to get in his view. "I'd love to." Hearing that Hinata smiles and looks at her. "Oh yay! I'll see you tomorrow!"

    Y/n walks inside her house and closes the door and leans against it and looks up. 

    "Awee who was that boy?" Y/n's mom says leaning against the kitchen's door frame.

    Y/n jumps and looks at her mom, "Mom! You scared me!"

    "Who was that?" She says smirking.

    "That was Hinata, He's on Karasuno's volleyball team. He just walked me home to make sure I was safe." She says blushing a bit.

    Her mom smiles and stands up straight. "ookay honey. You should get some sleep."

    "I will." Y/n giggles and walks upstairs to her bedroom and flops onto her bed and smells his sweatshirt. It smells so good!

    Hinata makes it home and sits at the bottom of his shower and smiles. "She looked so cute in my sweatshirt." 

    "Shoyo? Shoyo can you hurryyy I have to pee." His little sister, Natsu, calls from outside the door.

    "I'll be right out Natsu!" Hinata shouts and he turned the shower off and got out.

Hey guys! I hoped you like this chapter. I'm starting to get back into the writing vibe so, sorry if it's not that great of a chapter! Anywayssss I hoped you enjoyed.