The Ex

After a few weeks of therapy y/n was out of her wheelchair and was able to walk fine. She eventually gave Oikawa a call and asked if him and Iawizumi could hangout.
"Hey Tōru" Y/n says walking to him and then she sees Iwaizumi. "Hey Hajime-Chan!"
    "Oh c'mon" Oikawa whines. "Why don't i get a -Chan?"
    Y/n looked at him and raised her eyebrows playfully and sighed. "Fine. How do you do, Tōru-Chan?"
    Oikawa engulfs here in a hug and smiles. "I'm doing great! Glad you asked."
    Iwaizumi slapped Oikawa in the back of the head making him let go of y/n then looked at her. "I see you're not in a wheelchair anymore!" He says hugging her.
    Y/n smiled and then kicked a leg in the air. "Yep! I can walk properly now, it feels so good to be on my legs again!" She groaned.
    Oikawa was about to make a comment until Iwaizumi kicked his leg.
    "So where should we go to eat y/n-Chan?" The boys say grabbing their stomachs.
    "Man you guys must be really hungry" She says smirking.
    "We had practice all morning and I want some milk bread" Oikawa whines some more.
    Y/n looked around and saw a place to eat not too far from where they were standing. "How about that place?" She says pointing to it.
    Iwaizumi clapped his hands together and started to walk towards it.
    "I guess that means yes." Y/n says giggling and following behind the two.
    They walk inside and get seated. Y/n couldn't help but notice Oikawa looking around like he was searching for something.
    "Whatcha looking for Tōru-Chan?" Y/n asks putting her chin in her hands.
    Iwaizumi answered for him, "His ex works here."
    She smirked and said, "Woahhhh Tōru had a girlfriend!?"
    "She dumped him." Iwaizumi says laughing.
    Oikawa looks at the two. "Heyyy it was on mutual terms."
    "Sure it was" Y/n says laughing.
    A waitress walks over to their table and Oikawa looks to the side and at the salt and pepper holder. "Hello my name is Hikari and i'll be your server for the eveni- oh. Hey Oikawa"
    Oikawa looks at her suddenly and twirls the salt with his finger. "Oh hey, what a uh, what a coincidence."
    She rolled her eyes and said hello to Iwaizumi then looked at y/n. "You must be Iwaizumi's girlfriend because Oikawa can't seem to get volleyball out of his head to focus on one."
    Y/n blushes a bit then snickers. "Oh no, these two are just my childhood friends."
    "You two look like you'd make a cute couple but it is what it is." She said opening her notepad. "What would you guys like to drink?"
    Y/n ordered lemonade. Iwaizumi got water and Oikawa had to get apple juice.
    "Alright. I'll be back with your drinks, take some time to look at the menu." She said turning on her heel.
    Oikawa then spilt the salt he was twirling and slammed his head on the table.
    "You're a wreck Tōru." Y/n laughed some more.
    "Am not!" Oikawa says lifting his head. "I was so nice to her."
    A though popped into y/n's head. "Speaking of being nice, why are you like that towards Kageyama?"
    "Like what?" Oikawa says clearly not want to talk about Kageyama.
    "Well why don't you like him?"
    "I never said I didn't."
    Y/n looked over at Iwaizumi for an answer.
    "Skills."
    "What about skills?" Y/n asked.
    "Kageyama has always been good at volleyball." Iwaizumi began to say. "Shittykawa here had to work to get to where he is today."
    "I don't see why you had to tell her" Oikawa glared and then got a slap.
    Y/n sat there for a second. "Well yeah. Everyone had to work towards where they want to get to. It's life. Some people just have it better than others."
   Oikawa crosses his arms and put on a pouty face. "It's just not fair."
    Hikari came back with some drinks and then asked what they wanted to eat.
    "I'll take some milk bread!" Oikawa says not even looking at the menu.
    "I'll just have a BLT." Iwaizumi says shutting his menu and grabbing Oikawa's as well.
    "Oh that sounds good! I'll have a BLT as well, extra mayo please." Y/n says smiling.
    "Alright to 2 BLTs and bread.. got it!" She says shutting her notepad and taking the menus.
    "I think you mean milk bread." Oikawa says putting a finger up.
    Hikari scoffed. "Whatever."
    They all got their food eventually and began to eat as they all caught up on each others lives.
    "So you really went to Karasuno because of the Tiny Giant?" Iwaizumi asks.
    "Well yeah! He's amazing."
    Oikawa butts in, "Well she is pretty short, so she might have a chance."
    She waved a hand and put her other on her cheek. "Oh please. Plus i'm not even playing on a team. I'm just the manager."
    The boys looked shocked at her and even stopped chewing.
    "So you're telling me that you aren't on a team and that you're just a manager?" Iwaizumi looks at her confused
    Y/n shrugged. "Well yeah. Plus my weird problem i've been having... I wouldn't have been able to play." She laughs to make sure they know it's not a big deal.
    "But I taught you so well." Oikawa pretends to tear up. "You're so good at being a setter."
    "I like being manager of the boys team. And there is a new Tiny Giant soon to erupt." She says smiling at her phones lock screen of her, Natsu and Hinata.
    "Well i'm just glad you're happy. Although you got scouted by us." Iwaizumi says finishing his plate.
    "Thank you." She says smiling at him.
    They pay for the bill and head back out the spot where they met up at. "Thanks for meeting me you guys. It was good to catch up on stuff." Y/n says hugging them.
    Oikawa hugs her tight. "You should come to our sleepover soon!!"
    "It's the boy's team sleepover stupid." iwaizumi says. "She won't be able to."
    "Oh yeah I forgot."
     Y/n giggled and hugged the two once more. "We should do this again."
    "We should." The boys say smiling at her.
            *Time Skip brought to you by Tendou's song*
    "Yeah I just got home." Y/n says to the phone as she gets ready for bed. "It was fun to see them again... Thanks Hinata... Yeah i'll see you in the morning."