Halloween

"Shoyo come on!" Natsu yelled from down that stairs. "We are gonna miss all the candy!"

    "I don't wanna go!" Hinata yelled back from his bedroom.

    His mom put a hand on Natsu's shoulder and looked up the stairs. "Shoyo, sweetie. I bet you look wonderful." She smiled.

There was a knock on the front door.

Natsu grinned and opened the door quick. "Y/N!!" She hugged y/n tight.

"Hi Natsu! You look fierce." Y/n says giggling and looking at Natsu's costume.

Natsu did a little twirl and then lifted the tail of her costume. "I make the best dragon. ever." She flipped her tail and snapped her fingers.

She then looked at y/n and raised her eyebrows and held her finger out. "Get down here." Y/n smiled and knelt down. Natsu fixed y/n's tiara and winked. "There! All better."

Y/n stood back up and looked around. "Where's Hinata?"

"Oh he's pouting upstairs." His mom sighed.

"Am not!" He called down and peeked his head down the stairs.

"Come on Y/n is here and i'm ready to go!!" Natsu stomped her foot making her tail move.

Hinata made eye contact with y/n and blushed. "Come on babe." Y/n said in a calm voice.

He made his way down stairs and flattened his shirt on his way down and looked at the ground blushing.

"Shoyo you make a real prince." Y/n says giggling.

Hinata blushes more and runs his arm and puts his feel together as a joke. "Well shucks."

His mom laughed then told them to stand together so she can take a photo. During the photo process Natsu whined because it was taking forever and draped onto y/n's leg of boredom.

They eventually made it outside and walked to a few houses. Y/n and Hinata stayed back while Natsu ran to the door. "You look pretty." Hinata said while watching Natsu grabbed more then one candy bar from the bucket and take off running towards them.

Y/n blushed and smiled "Oh be quiet."

Natsu grabbed onto their arms and started to drag them. "Code green! Code green! Go! Go!!" She tells. "The old hag knows I took more then one!"

Y/n busts up laughing "Oh mannn" She then turned and seen him trying to run while shaking his cane in the air and so she actually began to run.

They all grab onto their knees and catch their breathes.

"Why are you guys out of breath?" They heard a voice call.

Natsu looked up and smiled. "Noya!!"

"Little sis!" He says grinning and picking her up.

Hinata and y/n stand up all the way and sighed.

"This goof took more than one candy and had a man chase us." Hinata says giving her a noogie.

"Nice one Natsu!" Tanaka says high fiving her.

Y/n looked at their costumes and cocked her head to the side. "So what are you supposed to be Tanka?"

He points his thumbs at him and winks. "I am a trash bag!"

Hinata falls on the floor laughing. "A-a-a trash bag!!" He laughs out.

"Wow Tanaka that sure is something." Y/n laughs.