TODOSERO SMUTTTT

SORRY MY SWEET BBYS I AM BACK, I WAS DOING SOME OF THAT HOT GORL SHIT

I MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!! THANK YOU SO FEKIN MUCH FOR 113K READS!!! HOW DID WE GET THERE?!

so, if you guys know me, you'll know that my overall 3 otps are kiribaku, todosero, and then erasermic. inatodo is pretty pog too ((:

in this chapter, tods n sero will be on patrol, when suddenly one of them gets hit with a lust quirk...

TODO TOP, BOTTOM SERO

-+-+-=-sq=4-3=4-2=5-325=-325=4-=-+-+-

no one's pov

Hanta hummed to himself as he walked up to the gates of the dormitory. The school had been on summer break, so Sero was happy to be back. He had the song 'Flourescent Adolescent' by Arctic Monkeys blasting through his headphones. He entered the gates before standing outside his class' block. All of a sudden, a pair of hands covered his eyes before a voice slipped out.

"Guess who~"

The voice gently spoke. This made a soft smile appear on Seros face. He quickly turned around, wrapping his arms around whoever was there. Stood in front of him was his half n half haired lover. Sero bit his lip, planting a kiss on Shoto's lips.

"I missed you..."

"I missed you too Hanta-baby."

Hanta giggled at the nickname, pulling his headphones off of his own head. The two would usually spoon whilst listening to AM, so hearing this made Todoroki smile warmly.

"Come on, let's get to the dorms."

As for getting to the dorms, it wasn't so easy for these two boys. Yes, their dorms were next to each other, but theirs were on the fifth floor.

Sero released Todoroki from his arms and intertwined one of their hands instead, a pink tinge on his cheeks. Sero had a rare smile on his face. It was soft and showed passion. It only appeared when Sero was around.

The two boys entered their blocks dormitory, seeing most of their class in the common room. Because it was the first day back, no one was in uniform. Sero was wearing an oversized hoodie that had colourful squiggles on it (ref pic) that deeeefinitely was not Shoto's. Todo was simply wearing some jeans and a black turtleneck, as usual.

In the common room, there were a few people. Eijirou and Katsuki were sat on a sofa cuddling, Mina and Hagakure cuddling on the opposing one. Rikido was in the kitchen with Kota, and Jirou was sat on a beanbag listening to music.

The two boys walked past everyone, Sero waving at a few of them. The two tall lads would occasionally exchange looks, eyeing each other up and down.

Once the two boys made it to their dorms, they stood outside of them, hugging each other. They had really missed each other. Todoroki leaned back a little bit, staring at Sero straight //gay// in the eyes. He had his hands wrapped around Hanta's waist, with Hanta's arms wrapped around Shoto's neck.

After a good minute of staring, the two leaned in a little bit, connecting lips. The kiss got heated after a few seconds. The two loved to cuddle and kiss a lot. Todoroki pinned Sero against his door, before fiddling with the knob. //heh//

The door swung open, the boys entering Sero's Asian-themed room. Todoroki leaned against the wall, both of the two panting heavily.

"F..Fuck Sero, you've always been such a good kisser.. would you mind getting on your knees and giving daddy a much-needed treat?"

Hanta nodded quickly. He had known for a while that Todoroki had a daddy kink. The two had never gone all the way, just blowjobs.

The raven-haired bloke got on his knees, looking up at Shoto. He slowly leaned forwards, palming Todorokis rather hard bulge. The half n half let out a soft whimper before reaching down, unbuttoning his own trousers.