Todosero & Kiribaku Smut

uwu an au

Males categorised
All the alphas -
Todoroki
Bakugou
Iida
Ojirou
Shoji
Koda

All the omegas -
Sero
Kaminari
Kirishima
Tokoyami
Midoriya
Aoyama

No -
Mineta

=========================

(Sero's POV)

Great. It's the day the Alphas get to pick their mates. Juuust wonderful. I honestly don't want to be picked, im fine by myself. To be honest, no one expected Midoriya to be an alpha, but here he is. Me, Kirishima and Kaminari are Omegas, but we don't really mind. It was lunch break, and we were eating, obviously. Bakugou and Mina were sat with us, also shovelling their faces with food.
"So, Bakugou, who ya gonna pick?" Kirishima questioned.
"I dunno. Probably you, since you are my boyfriend." Bakugou responded, smirking.
Kirishima grinned and played off a wink.
I rolled my eyes and faked a gag. "Well, imma head off to class. I wanna relax and be alone before the alphas get to choose their omegas."
Kaminari smiled, and did finger guns at me. "Aight Spidey!"

-le smol timeskip-

(3rd POV)

Class 1-A's male omegas were in a line, as alpha after alpha came up and chose their buddy. Bakugou had obviously chosen Kirishima, Koda chose Tokoyami, Iida had chosen Midoriya, and Ojirou and chose Kaminari. The Alphas that were left were Todoroki and Shoji. The last two Omegas were Aoyama and Sero. Todoroki stepped forward to examine the two omegas left. Sero looked around to the Kaminari laughing with his Alpha, and it made Sero smile. Would he and his alpha be like that? Well, Sero didn't want one but eh. Sero began to whistle, Aoyama humming. Aoyama fiddled with his hair, smiling at Todoroki. Todoroki ignored this and looked at Sero. Cute figure.. he looked like he'd be slightly squishy. Todoroki stepped forward to examine Hanta more. Sero stopped looking around and stared at Todoroki, a blush crawling up his neck. Todoroki brought his hands up, and softly squished Seros cheeks, humming in curiosity. Sero let out a soft noise as he began to tremble. Aizawa cleared his throat.
"Chosen yet, Shoto?""
Todoroki slowly nodded, and wrapped his arms around Sero. Well, one arm around his neck, the other under his thighs, as he picked Hanta up in bridal style. Sero groaned in embarrassment as he was carried to a seat. Todoroki sat down and gently placed Sero on his lap, now cuddling him. "Squishy..."
Aizawa huffed, remembering how Hizashi Yamada, Present Mic, chose him. "Well, Shoji, that leaves with you with Aoyama."
Shoji simply nodded.

-another smol timeskip-

Sero began to feel oddly warm, as produced a sweet smell. He was in Heroics class, with All Might as the teacher. A few of the alphas sniffed the air and looked around, noticing Sero as the source, but not just him. Koda stood where he was, cuddling Tokoyami. He helped distract Koda from the smell. Kirishima was sat next to Sero, the same problem on him.
"O..Oh God bro... I think I'm on fire..." Kirishima said, shaking violently. Sero nodded in agreement.
Bakugou made small explosions erupt from his hands as he approached his red haired boyfriend.
"What the fuck shitty hair? Did you and Spider-Man plan this or something?! SOME PEOPLE WANT TO FUCKING LEARN!!" He exclaimed, his face pink.
Sero panted as he leaned against Kirishima, the two cuddling. Kirishima ignored Bakugou, and ran circled on Seros elbows, causing him to whine. Todoroki looked at the 3, and noticed how his omega and Bakugous omega were cuddling. Jealousy grew inside of him as he walked over to Sero, picking him up in bridal style.
"P..Pardon me All Might, but I will be taking Hanta out of this class so he doesnt disturb anyone.." Todoroki began to walk.
Kirishima chased after them. "Y..You stole Sero!!"
Bakugou growled in anger as he followed, not wanting Kirishima to be left alone with Icy-Hot.
They all ended up in Seros dorm, where the two omegas were panting. Sero jumped out of Shotos grip, and lunged at Kirishima, once again hugging. Thry both needed to hold onto something, but knew holding their alphas was a bad idea.
Bakugou and Todoroki just stared, palming themselves. The scent and sight was intriguing.
"S..Sero.." Kirishima whispered. Sero nodded.
"I c..can't help it.."
"Neither can I..."
Kirishima let go, and practically pounced at Bakugou. The blonde smirked. Seros eyes turned to todoroki, as he began to approach. Sero gulped as Todoroki wrapped his arms around him seductively, the sound of giggling, moaning and groaning coming from kirishima and Bakugou as they made out. Todoroki picked up Sero and placed him on the bed, sliding in between his legs, before connecting their lips. Sero moaned at this, and roughly kissed back. Shoto wasn't expecting this, but did the same.
"Bakugou, look at Sero and Todoroki~!!"  Kirishima exclaimed, looking at them. Bakugou rolled his eyes and continued to leave bites and hickeys down Kirishimas neck. Shoto stopped kissing Sero, and began go move down his chest. Sero silently moaned, as he and Kirishima made eye contact. They both lewdly moaned as their alphas played with their skin.
"F..Fuck Shoto.. You're good~" Sero moaned out, as Todoroki went down to kiss his bulge through his trousers. Kirishima giggled and watched Todoroki do this to Sero. He felt Bakugou practically rip his tie and shirt off, causing him to groan in pain and pleasure. Sero sat up, and leaned to Todorokis ear.

"C..Can I ride you, alpha..?" 

A soft blush planted on his face as he nodded, straightening his back. He began to strip himself of clothing, noticing Bakugou was already in his boxers. 

"Ready to not walk tomorrow bastard?!" The ash blonde exclaimed.

"Come here daddy! ~" Responded the rock. (lmao)

Sero giggled after hearing this, and stood up, removing his own tie and shirt carefully. Shoto sat on the bed once he was left in his boxers, and waited. Sero removed his own trousers before he sat down in Shoto lap, grinding their clothed bulges together. Kirishima heard this and looked over, grinning at Sero. Sero grinned back. Bakugou had stripped Kirishima down to his socks, along with himself. The blonde began to grind his fully erect dick against Kirishimas bare entrance, inhaling his scent. 

"G..God Kiri.." 

Kirishima let out sweet noises as Bakugou did this.

Sero looked back as Shoto, and slipped a hand into his boxes, groping his length. His eyes widened as he felt the length of it. It felt fucking huge. Shoto kissed and sucked at Seros neck, as the raven haired bot got off him, removing both of there boxers. On the other hand, Kirishima and Bakugou were roughly making out. Without preparation, Bakugou slammed into Kirishimas pink, tight  hole. The two loudly groaned. One of the perks about being an omega on heat was that your hole basically produced a natural lubricant, so it didn't hurt as much. Sero now just ignored the two and focused on Todoroki. He sat back on the half coloured haired males lap, and positioned himself.

"R..Ready?" Sero asked. All he could hear was loud moans from Kirishima, and dominant, husky groans from Blasty.

Shoto nodded, and held his own dick in place, so Hanta could lower down easily. Sero put his hands on Todorokis shoulders, before lowering himself. Pleasure ran up his spine, but he had to stop. He had 5" inside him, and around 3" were still left to be plunged in, and with that, he slammed down. Both he and Todooki gasped, mostly from pleasure, but also shock.

Kirishima lewdly moaned as Bakugou thrusted at an inhuman pace. "God f..fuck Kiri!! W..Why do you have to be so damn tight?!"

Kirishima panted, and smirked slightly. "Y.. You- fuck... You k..know you like i..it daddy~"

"H..Hmm.. you know I fucking do..!! ~" And with that, Bakugou thrusted even faster and harder, if actually possible.

Sero waited a minute to adjust before he began to slowly rise up and down, panting heavily. Todoroki held his hands on Seros hips as he helped, causing him to speed up slightly. Seos pants soon began small, lustful moans as the large slab of meat- j..jk... as the large, throbbing cock was slowly moved inside him, each and every time, it was hitting his prostate. Kirishima felt his climax nearing as Bakugous thrusts became sloppy. Katsuki quickly pulled out, since fatherhood isnt a good idea, and he nutted on Kirishima, along with the red head doing the same.

Todoroki noticed the two were done and stood up, Sero still on his dick. He had his hands under Sero thighs as Sero tightened his grip on Shotos neck. Shoto pinned Hanta to the nearest wall, and began quickly thrusting. Seros tongue slippe out his mouth as he began moaning and panting like a dog.

"F..Fuck Shoto!!"

Kirishima and Bakugou watched this intensely, slightly surprised at how rough they were going. Could Sero handle it?

Todoroki continued to tightly hold Sero, thrusting harder. All of a sudden, he pulled out, climaxing on the floor. Sero panted heavily, as he was placed down. He began to violently tremble, which startled Bakugou and Kirishima. Kirishima walked over with a limp, before he held onto Sero. Sero stopped shaking as he was held, and began stroking himself quickly.

"F..Fist time nutting.." Sero muttered.

"Then this'll be great for you and Todoroki!!" Kirishima smiled and continued to hold his friend, as he finally came onto the floor, his legs once again shaking horribly.

"This was fun." Bakugou said, chuckling afterwards.

=========================

1566 words!!

Sorry this came out so late -~- (like me- I'm pan by the way)

I was kinda busy, but I'm back

I hope ya'll liked this chapter

see ya bros xx