Kiribaku smut

This is a teacher au. Bakugou is the teacher, and Kirishima is the student.

Katsuki is the top, Eijrou is the bottom.

they have quirks in this, but ua isnt in here

we shall begin oWo
-•-
(No ones POV)

Kirishima pouted as he made his way to the school he attended. Blossombridge (its a school an oc of mine attends). He had his long, red locks in a messy bun. (in the image, bottom left) He hadn't dyed his hair through the holiday, so his roots were black. The uniform he wore consisted on a white button up shirt, a pastel pink tie and some black trousers. Oh, and his good ol' crocs. He made it to the entrance, and to his locker, where he took out his timetable.

Double maths!! Fuck yeah!!

You see, Kirishima hated maths, but his teacher was hot as fUck. His name is Mr. Katsuki Bakugou. Kirishima smiled at the paper he held, feeling a blush grow on him. All of a sudden, he could feel a spherical object collide into his side, causing his rough skin to harden. He looked over to what caused it, just to see his bro Tetsutetsu.

"Yo!! Tetsu, sup bro!" Kirishima chuckled and exclaimed.
"Yo Kiribro, nothin' much. What 'bout you? Got Mr. Baku?" Tetsutetsu responded with lazy grammar. Kirishima blushed even harder, his body relaxing and becoming soft again. Well, except one area. (wink wonk)

"Yeah... First lesson and last." Tetsutetsu grinned and ruffled the red heads locks. "BRO!! Not the hair!!!"

(shmol toom skapp)

Kirishima sat in math class , waiting for everyone to arrive. He got bored and just decided to come early. His soft thumbs circled the pens base, before pressing down on it, allowing it to retract and extract. This was the only way Kirishima was gonna win this battle against time. This painful, crippling war that made his brain hurt. Just as the muscular teen was about to doze off, people began to enter. His best friend Hanta Sero entered, and sat next to him.

Sero smiled at him, and everyone focused on the teacher. Pretty much every girl had a crush on the male. Well, and Kirishima. But there was also Mr. Shoto Todoroki and Mr. Denki Kaminari. A few students liked them too, but mostly Mr. B.

Around half hour into the lesson, and everyone was bored a fuck, except the student Tenya Iida that is. The fucking sweat. Kirishima just spent the entire time staring at Mr. B's large bulge whenever he got the chance. The sight was mesmerising.

As Katsuki was teaching the lesson, he noticed a certain someone staring at something. Of course that person was Eijrou Kirishima. The cutest openly gay student to have ever attended his school. Fucking adorable bitch.. Katsuki wanted to just rip the boys tight trousers off and fuck his pretty little ass. Katsuki could feel his bulge becoming larger, but luckily no one noticed. Well, no one except Kirishima that is. Eijirou was practicing drooling.

It came to the end of the lesson, and it was now break. "Eijirou, I need a word."

Kirishima gulped. This was for lack of work, wasn't it. Once all the students left, Bakugou closed the door and locked it. "I noticed what you were looking at Kirishima. Sit down."

Oh shit. Kirishima trembled as he sat down. Bakugou sat down on the desk in front of the boy. He smirked, and began to palm himself in front of the red head, teasing him.

"Like the sight, huh?" Katsuki spoke in a lustful, husky voice. The red head looked away, and nodded slowly.

"Yes Mr. Bakugou.."

Katsuki chuckled and gently grabbed the males chin, facing him toward him. Such a pretty face.. that scar... damn.. The red head blushed deeply, and quickly connected his lips with the male in front of him. Both males groaned, as the kiss quickly heated up.

Time skip because i am cheeky hehe

Kirishima had been struggling to hide a boner the entire day. It was currently last period, and Kirishima and Bakugou had been returning glances. He knew what this meant. It was finally the end of lesson, and everyone had left the room. Bakugou almost instantly locked the door, and pinned Kirishima to the desk. A loud moan erupted from the red head as he felt a stuff crotch press against his soft ass.

Kirishima stared into Bakugous eyes before deeply kissing him. God, this was amazing. The two muscular males swapped saliva as they lustfully kissed. Bakugou gripped Kirishimas tie and fucking ripped it off. Oh well, finna buy a new one. After he did the previous action, he them groped kirishimas ass with his free hand, causing Kirishima to let out a pleasured moan.

//small time skip because i wanna write about boys fukibg dibbeiv vkgblv laig

Bakugou sat down on the chair assigned to Kirishima. Kirishima was on his knees, staring at the tall, proud peace of fresh meat in front of him. (hmmm, steak~) He wrapped one hand around the base of Bakugous cock, and pumped it slowly, earning groans from the male above. Kirishima grinned and wrapped his lips around the head, that was soaked in precum. Bakugous shuddered and grabbed a fistful of the read heads hair. Eijirou moaned slightly at this, and began to lower himself.

Kirishima struggled to keep his teeth away from Bakugous cock, but fortunately managed. With this, Bakugou began to gently thrust up into Kirishimas mouth. Kirishima began to pump his own cock as he took in Bakugous. It throbbed in his mouth, and it made Kirishima excited. Soon enough, Bakugou pulled Kirishimas mouth off, and bent him over the desk.

The red head let out a submissive squeak as this happened, but soon relaxed when he felt a wet tip poke his entrance. He knew that relaxing would make things easier. Pain filled him as he felt the horrifyingly big cock enter him. It felt as if he had been stabbed! Well, he kinda did. Eijirou bit down on the desk as he felt it go all the way it, the tip rubbing his prostate.

Katsuki smirked at the sight, and slowly began to pull out, before pushing back in. He gently did this until Eijirou began to moan. That's when he began to properly thrust.

"F..Fuck!! B..Bakugou!! You're so- ga..ah!" Kirishima struggled to let out words as Bakugou pounded his sweet ass. Bakugou left trails of kisses and hickeys down Kirishimas back as he felt his cock twitch inside the boy. Bakugou began groaning out of pleasure as he thrusted harder.

"I..I'm gonna cum baby..." He seductively whispered in Eijirous ear. With that, Kirishima came on the desk, with Bakugou cumming inside him. The males were a panting mess, and riding out their orgasms.

"Oh wow.... A+ Eijirou..."

-+-

1176 words
FFFFF
SORRY FOR MY INACTIVITY GUYS
I'L TRY AND BE ON MORE

GAAAA

anyways, I will be making more parts to this because why not lmao

see you my dudes