Erasermic Smut

Shota is the bottom, and Hizashi is the top.

This is the time where they are both students at UA.

=========================

(Shota's POV)

Great. Another day in this awful world. Today we're picking hero named and honestly? I can't think of one. No no to your quirk? Nah, too long. Quirk rubber? Maybe.. Well, I finally arrive at classroom 1-A and slouch down in my seat, placing my bag next to me. People mostly kept their distance from me, which wasn't that surprising. I mean, i look like a rug you'd find at your grandmas house. Just as i was closing my eyes, i hear a loud voice enter the room.
"hEEEEEYYYYYY GUYS!!!"
Hizashi Yamada. He's loud and annoying.... buuut he's funny and extremely attractive. Yesterday everyone was playing truth or dare... including me.. I had dared everyone to wear cat eared headbands to school the next day and it's hilarious!! I saw that Yamada had walked in wearing a headband, but also holding one.
"Shota~~!!" The loud blonde yelled as he placed the spare one on my head. Oh, right. Everyone was dared. Well shit.

(Hizashi's POV)

I walked into the classroom to see everyone wearing the headbands.
"hEEEEEYYYYYY GUYS!!!" I exclaimed to get their attention. I was wearing blue cat ears, because i thought they looked cool. I knew my great pal Shota wouldn't be wearing a headband, since he made the dare up, but it's not fair if we all have to and he doesnt! I ran over to him, grinning. "Shota~~!!" I placed the pastel pink, cat eared headband on his head. He glanced up, a pink tinge on his face. 'C..Cute!!' He looked so adorable!! I was so tempted to pick up his tiny body and slam in into a wall before i kiss him... but i wont! You see, Shota Aizawa has been my long time crush for a while. He may be a tired and antisocial boy, but he is so adorable!!!

(3rd POV)

A blush crept up Shotas neck and to his face as the pink cat ears were placed on his head.
"T..Thanks Yamada..." Stuttered the shorter boy. Hizashi grinned widely.
"You're welcome Sho!!"

Timeskip to hero names

Shota walked to the front of the class with his board. In black letters, it said 'I need sleep'.
"E..Errr... That's not exactly a hero name..." Spoke the homeroom teacher. Shota pouted and sat down. Hizashi looked at him and smiled. God, he looked adorable in pink cat ears. He leaned closer to Shota, and said;
"Y'know, Eraserhead sounds like a good alias." The name went into Aizawas head as he quickly wrote it down. This caused Yamada to chuckle. Shota went up again, and this time it was approved. Right after that, the school bell went, which meant sleep. But there was something Shota had to do before sleep.. He saw Hizashi leaving, and gulped, running after him. "H..Hizashi!!" The raven haired male yelled, panting.
Hizashi looked at Aizawa and waved. "Hey Sho!!"He brightly smiled.
Shota took the headband of and handed it to Hizashi. "T..Thank you for helping me pick an alias... I kinda wanna repay you.." Hazashi chuckled at this and put the headband back on Shotas head.
"Firstly, keep the headband. Secondly, You're welcome!! And lastly, come to mine! We can play games!!!"
Aizawa blushed deeply and giggled, and nodding.

At Hizashis house.

Hizashis was trilled!! His parents were out of town, and now he could try and seduce his soon to be lover~ He brought Aizawa up to his room, as they both sat on the bed. The room was nice, it seemed as if the rooms vibe was screaming as well. Aizawa let out a soft purr, which caught Yamadas attention. He used a single finger to lift up his friends chin, making him face him, their noses almost touching.
"Wanna... play some mario kart cutie?" Yamada seductively whispered. Aizawa began to softly shake, as he nodded. Yamada chuckled and released Shota, putting the TV on. At this point, Shotas heart was racing and he could feel something in his trousers. God these fucking tight trousers!! After around an hour of playing mario kart, the two led on Yamadas bed, laughing.
"You did so good Yamada!!"
"You too, Eraserhead~" Yamada said this in a slightly lewd tone. Shota audibly whined and gripped his own thigh.
"Yamada... Am I... actually a cutie? Or are you just taking advantage of me?"
Hizashi grinned and wrapped his arms around Shotas waist.
"Why would I take advantage of you kitten?" Hizashi whispered as he began to lick and nibble Shotas neck. A strangled moan escaped the shorter male. "Just answer one thing for me..." Yamada licked up Aizawas neck, before going to his ear. "Will you be mine, Shota Aizawa?"
Aizawas heart pounded as he quickly nodded, his face pure red. He cautiously wrapped his arms around Yamadas neck, before hearing a 'oh yEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHH!!' from the blonde. Aizawa giggled softly and brushed his hair out his face, retreating his gaze to the taller males eyes. Hizashi smirked happily and smashed his lips against Shotas. Shota let out a surprised squeak, but kissed back after a few seconds of getting used to it. The kiss was soft and sweet, but Hizashi didn't particularly want this, oh no. He wanted more. He ran his tongue against Shotas bottom lip, causing an innocent groan to leave him.

really small time skip

The kiss was now a full out, passionate makeout session. Yamada had Shota pinned to the bed by his wrists, and was inbetween his legs. Shota was moaning like crazy, and this turned Yamada on. Yamada began to unbuckle his own trousers, and slide them down his legs. He gladly did the same for Aizawa, before pulling away. He removed his own tie, and shirt, taking his cat eared headband off. Shota did the same, but kept his tie and ears on. Now, the two were just in their boxers. Hizashi pulled away from the kiss, panting heavily.
"T..Turn around..~" Hizashi spoke softly, as Shota nodded, tying his hair back. As soon as Aizawa was facing the other way, Yamada grabbed Shotas tie like a lead and pulled his head back, grinding his bulge against Shotas soft, squishy ass.
"Soft..." Yamada muttered as he grinded harder, causing sweet noises to escape his smaller lover. "Do you want it in Sho~?" Yamada whispered, which made Aizawa shiver lustfully. He nodded, as Yamada had already removed his own boxers to reveal a thick, long present for Sho. Shota slowly pulled down his own boxers, gasping as cold air his his throbbing tip.
Hizashi shakily exhaled as he reached for some cherry flavoured lube on his night stand. He applied this to his own cock and Shotas pink hole. Once he lined himself up, he immediately thrusted in, causing Shota to scream in pain, tears gathering in his eyes.
"I..It's okay Sho... You can take it, like a hero would.." Hizashi praised, causing Shota to quickly relax, before nodding.
"M..Move.."
Yamada smirked, and did as instructed. He slowly pulled out around half way, before thrusting back in. Sho groaned at this, but his pain-filled moans soon turned into silent moans of pleasure. It wasnt until Yamada thrusted into a certain spot where Sho loudly moaned. Hizashi smirked at this, and began to kiss the back of Aizawas neck, his hands now on his hips. He thrusted harder and faster into that exact same spot, which only drove Shota wild. Cum bursted from Shos cock, causing him to loudly roan, but Yamada didnt stop. If anything, he thrusted harder, determined to give his new boyfriend the time of his life.
"N..Ngh.. I'm so c..close baby kitten..." Yamada moaned out, before thrusting even harder. Since Shota was being fucked silly, he couldn't control himself. Lewd slurs came from him as his tongue hung out his mouth, drool dribbling off the end. Just as Hizashi was gonna pull out, he came, groaning loudly. He panted like a dog as he continued to give sloppy thrusts, before finally pulling out.
"I..I can't wait to do this again..." Hizashi chuckled.
"Wait... again...?" Shos eyes slightly lit up.

=========================

yoyo my dudes
spooktober is great, right?
1393 words!!

remember to request

HERE!!

See ya bros