Chapter 3

As soon as the door opens the bowl is thrown. While flying it loses a bit of the smashed food. To Wilburs luck he achieves his goal thought there are three visitors.
"What the hell?"
"Dream!"
"What the-"
Somehow Wilbur threw that good that all three are now covered into the food.
"Well. Looks like you suck at cooking."
Comments the stranger.
"Shut up George!"
Sapnap already jumps onto Wilbur beating the shit out of him. Anger making him go wild.
"Sapnap! That's enough!"
The other takes a last punch at Wilburs face and then backs away.
"Bad will kill us."
"I told you we should have let Bad make the food! No one can eat the miserable stuff you make!"
George stands in the background.
"Actually I didn't even tryed."
Wilbur can't help himself and say that.
While Dream and Sapnap visibly tense up, starts George to laugh.
"He is smart."
"He can eat the stuff Dream makes! Bad shouldnt waste good food on this! It can't be even a bit useful."
"Sapnap! We agreed to not let him die and I finally have someone who isn't one of you to speak to. He is at least honest."
"We never did say we want it alive."
George sighs and turns around.
"I will go and ask Bad if he happens to have something left."
And with that he leaves.
"Let me just kill it! About a war with the Antarctic empire can be later our worry!"
"I would appreciate it if you would stop referring to me as an it"
"That's what you are! Look at you! No manners just some stupid brat what is like a never trained dog. And dogs like you would be killed or trai-"
"George told me everything! Out now! And don't you dare and come in here again Sapnap!"
"But-"
"Out!!!"
Bad suddenly enters the room carrying food with him ignoring the food on the floor or on his friends. Sapnap leaves quickly.
"Same thing goes for you Dream!"
"I don't leave you alone with it Bad!"
"Then stand at the side and not in the middle of room! Clean that up right now! How can you leave him in such a- a-"
"It created it by itself! I don't clean that up!"
"Oh and when Patches would have his own room you wouldnt clean a bit up?!"
"I would but that would be complet-"
"You two are referring to him as it and put him on the same page like one of your animals! Then care about him like you would for Patches!"
"Tha- fine.... But he is not mine so-"
"Now he is!"
"What?!"
"You just said it by yourself. Sapnap would kill him within seconds on a cruel way, George and me can't handle him and the others are mostly away or like me and George. Leaves you alone."
"I dont wan- does that mean.... I mean I can change my pets name right?"
Bad glares at Dream. Dream swallows and turns around cleaning up the mess.
Wilbur definitely doesn't like how the dialogue between Bad and Dream went. Sounds not good for him. Not at all.
If that happens... He has to do something.