Chapter 10

"Dreeeeeam!"
Wilbur screams again. Again the door flies open.
"What?!"
"Ran out of paper. I need ne-"
"That's why you- follow me right now!"
Dream is angry. Very angry. Pissed off. He really thought that this brat was in danger or something. Because the bookshelf crashed onto him or something like that. But running out of paper?!
"You little piece of shit.... You are lucky that Bad will kill me if I do something."
"Oh you are scared of Bad-"
Slap.
His cheek is burning.
"Shut up!"
Wilbur does. Suddenly a cat runs to them.
"Patches!"
Dreams bad mood is blown away. Happy he bends down and pets the cat.
Behind him still Wilbur starring at them.
"Slept good? Yes? Yes. Yo-"
Slowly Wilbur sneaks away to kitchen. Through the kitchen into the hallway and down the hallway is the front door. Or at least he hopes it is. He knows that some have extra rooms for staircases. Maybe there is the stair case down?
It is maybe open. One try.
Locked.
Fuck.
Wilbur turns around.
"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU- YOU LITTLE!"
Run.
One thought and he does. Into a random room. Fast he opens the window. Long way down. They are way to high to jump.
His eyes scan the room. A closet! He opens the doors and pulls a heavy box out. With a few struggles he lets it fall. With a splash it falls into the river.
Fast he hurries back to the closest hiding in it.
Turns out he was fast enough. The rooms door swings open and someone runs to the window.
"FUCK!"
Dream. Definitely.
"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"
The other runs around in the room. Trying to figure out what to do.

The doors of the closet open.
Wilbur feels the fear rise.
What now?
He didn't thought about the fact that Dream maybe needs a coat or something to go out. It's cold. Winter.
A hand grabs his chin lifting it. They stare at each other's eyes.
"You stupid....!"
A fist colliding with his nose. Stomach. Head crashing with the wood behind him.
Someone lifting him up and throwing him into the floor. Kicking.
Black points in his vision.
The need to cough.
Red stains the floor.
Blackness welcomes.