Chapter 5

"Skeppy! Get that muffin head! Right now."
Wilbur blinks. Bad is back and an other man.
"You woke him up bad! See!"
"Stay Skeppy. Wilbur? What did he do? Do you need to go to the bathroom?"
"Yea would be nice..."
Bad nods and gestures the other over. Together they help Wilbur up and bring him to a nice looking bath.
"Skeppy out. We can do that on our own."
"Bad what if-"
"Out Skeppy!"
An angry mumble and Skeppy is out.
"So... i think we should clean you up fir-"

After a small makeover, things you do in the bath and checking into the injuries, Bad suddenly started to mumble something from killing Dream while fixing Wilbur.
"Take that. Just a painkiller here see."
Wilbur doesn't even care to look at what Bad is showing him. Even though it's a stupid thing he trusts Bad.
His family would be disappointed in him.
With a glass of water he forces the painkiller down.
"Good. Then we are finish with that and-"
Bad opens the door just to reveal Skeppy and Dream. Dream glares at the door.
"Skeppy? Bring that muffin to our guest room in our house. Dream is definitely not able to take care of him."
"I can!"
"Oh sure! I have seen that!"
"What can I do against a stupid idiot! I can't just make woosh and his stupidity is away!"
"You! Are! Muffin head!"
"Bad. What the hell should I do now?"
"He stays here sleepy!"
Says Dream and grabs roughly my arm pulling me to his chest.
"If I see that an other time! Pray to God! Now go and clean his room up! I will make breakfast."
This time Bad drags Wilbur with him. Ignoring Dreams angry shouts in the background.

"So pancakes or cake ... Or just bread or... What do you want?"
"Uhm... Cereals?"
"Alright but you need to eat a bit fruits too. Sit down i will bring it in a bit."
Bad did and Wilbur ate.
He is freaking hungry.
The cereals were as good as cereals can be. A bit dry since it wasn't enough milk but in the end he doesn't cared.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"
Dream comes back and leans against the desk Wilbur is sitting at. Wilbur suddenly finds his fruit salad very interesting and starts to sort the fruits.
"I told you I would check up on him!"
"You could have called and told me that you come?"
"Oh so you can clean everything up and continue your abusive way after I went home?!"
"I didn-"
"Shut it!"
Dream sighs and grumbles something.
"Do you not like the food? I can make you a new one or something else?"
Wilburs head shots up and he shakes it fast.
"Oh no no no everything fine."
"Good. I will leave you two something to eat in the fridge. If Dream harasses you again call me. And Dream. If I hear anything about you being a completely muffin, I will come."
Green bitch only shrugs and glares at Wilbur.
Bad doesn't comment on it and gets ready to leave with Skeppy.
"Ehm... Bad? When are you coming again?"
"In the evening. Don't worry I don't leave you alone for a long time with that muffin head."
Dreams glare darkens. Wilbur glares back this time breaking the eye contact and eats his, now sorted, fruit salad.
As soon as the door slams shut Dream speaks up.
"You stupid little bitch! Who do you think you are?! I swear if you call Bad I will kill you- what did you told him? Huh?!"
Wilbur continues starring on the salad.
"Nothing."
A fist collides with the counter.
"Fine. I hope you didn't!"
Wilbur stands up and wants to go into his room.
"Where are you going?!"
"My room-"
"Eat what Bad made you"
Under his breathe Wilbur mumbles something slowly going back to finish the salad.
"Now go into your room and do something productive. Just don't get into my sight."
Without hesitation Wilbur jumps up and hurries back into his room. Starring there at the ceiling with tears streaming down his face.
What does his family do? And his friends?
He sighs. Looking around.
His eyes landing on the book on his desk.
Maybe?
What else should he do.
With shaking hands he takes it and opens it. Writing his name in it and starting to write down his story. From birth to now.