Chapter 7

"Hey Wilbur! Dinner is ready."
Wilbur blinks while sitting up.
"Thanks.... Uhm Bad? Can I uhm get a guitar? I don't need one tha-"
"Sure. I think we have one or two somewhere. Is it fine when I bring one tomorrow? I can also drive back and get one no-"
"No tomorrow would be fine. Thanks."
Both smile and walk together into the kitchen.
Out of the living room, at least that's what Wilbur thinks it is, are screams audible.
"Dreeeeeam!"
"Oh Georgeeeee!"
Wilbur sits down across from Bad.
"The four muffins playing something. I guess you don't wanna join them?"
"No..."
"Punish me Daddy!"
Wilbur coughs a bit.
What the actual fuck?
The other man sitting across from him just rolls his eyes.
"Ignore these muffin heads"
In the end Wilbur did and talked with Bad for a while. Sometimes George or Dream walk in glaring at him but not saying anything.
"Bad! Let's go home!"
Skeppy yells out of the living room.
An apologizing smile and Bad stands up starting to clean the desk.
"Oh no. I can do that. Just go to the others. Will see us tomorrow then."
"Thank you. Bye."
Wilbur smiles and cleans up.
The front door shuts close and he hears the other three scream something, shortly after they all three slide into the kitchen.
"Cleaning up? At least doing something useful. Go clean the living room. It's a mess."
A fast nod and they go statisfied into the living room.
After breathing deep in a few times, Wilbur feels ready to clean up the room. He does. To his surprise the three don't really mind it and continue playing Minecraft. Screaming occasionally at each other.