Sore Ass

Let's take a moment of silence for my aunt who has passed from Covid-19. I don't a lot about her but I know she made my uncle happy.

Also for Noya's ass.....

Noya's eyes fluttered open. He searched around for his lovable giant. He heard yelling. He thought of the worst but heard a random girl's voice. He immediately calmed down after he knew it wasn't his mother.

"I still love you Asahi!"

"We're over, I told you. You slept with him. You didn't even try to talk to me."

"But now I am! That should be enough!"

"It doesn't work like that, Mei..."

"Asahi please! Let's work this out! You love me! You can't live without me!"

".....loved...."

"What?...."

"I loved you."

"Asahi?..."

Nishinoya walked in wearing his shorts and Asahi's large hoodie. He had a scared tone.

"Who the fuck are you?!?"

"He's my boyfriend, leave him alone Mei..."

"You left me for that!?!"

"I left you because you cheated."

"But, you love me. Not him. ME!"

"He said no, leave."

"Fine, but I'm sorry."

With that she left. Noya tried waddling back to bed but Asahi grabbed him.

"Asahi? What are you doing?"

"You should wear longer shorts, these make you look so sexy~."

"EHH!?!?"

"I'm kidding. But at least put on some pants."

"No!"

"Fine."

Asahi walked into the living room and put on Disney+. (Not sponsored) He put on Hamilton cus why tf not. He watched up till Helpless, when Noya walked in to cuddled. They cuddled until Satisfied when Noya got up.

......

I'm not gonna type the song out, too much work....

He did it for every song, especially for First Burn, even though it wasn't in the musical, and for Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story.

He had a great voice. Finally the musical ended and they cuddled. Although Asahi kept shoving his hand up the hoodie Noya was wearing.

"Asahi, what are you doing?.."

"Can't I just touch my boyfriend?"

Not my auto correct turning boyfriend to brother...

"Well yeah but I wouldn't expect you to do that."

"Maybe you wouldn't expect me to touch you......here."

"Ehh?!?!"

"You're so tight."

"A-Asahi!"

"At least be gentle!"

"Never expected you to say that, considering what you said last night~."

"B-Baka!!"

"Fine~."

The smut will be in the next chapter. It will only be a filler. If you don't like smut skip the next chapter.

Have a good day/afternoon/night <3