After The Kiss

I quickly looked away. I looked back at him and he short circuited.

"AHHHH!!! ASAHI, PLEASE DON'T SHORT CIRCUIT!!! ASAHI-SAN!!! ASAHI!!! HELP!!!"
Suga quickly rushed over and Daichi slapped his back.
"I'M SORRY ASAHI-SAN!!!"
Asahi was still red and staring into space. Suga was trying to talk to him. Daichi tried to get his attention but Asahi was to far gone. I was freaking out and kept rocking Asahi back and forth.
As more people walked in the gym they immediately regretted it.

~No One's Pov~
Tsukiyama:
Yamaguchi was walking with his boyfriend talking about a new dinosaur theme park that opened up. As they walked they closer heard Suga, Daichi and Noya yelling. Yamaguchi stared at the door concerned, while the salty bean pole kept walking. When they got in saw Asahi.
"Really?..." said the Saltyshima.
"What happened to Asahi??" Yams asked.
"I-I.....I kissed him..." Noya mumbled but they still heard it.
"YOU WHAT!?!?!?" Suga looked proud but Daichi looked pissed. Suga slapped Asahi while yelling "GET UP YOUR BOYFRIEND IS WAITING TO KISS YOU AGAIN!!!" Finally Asahi snapped out of it. Noya jumped into his arms and hugged the hell out of him. Then the rest walked in on them hugging. Kageyama, to the surprise of everyone, took out his phone and snapped a picture. He send it to the group chat.

"KAGEYAMA!!!!"

As Noya chased Kageyama, the team was laughing their ass off. Tsukishima saved the picture for "purposes" while Hinata was trying to calm the horny tornado. To no luck, although Noya was shorter, he was able to slip out and catch up to Kageyama.
"Ah shit..." Hinata said. They watched Noya and Kageyama running around in circles.

"HORNY TORNADO NOO!!"

That made the team laugh even harder. Noya tackled Kageyama and stood on his stomach.

"Ha ha! I AM HERE!!"

After Suga and Daichi calmed everyone down, most of them practiced. Noya and Asahi just sat together, enjoying each other's company.

"So, wanna go out sometime? Like a date?"