At Asahi's

-Noya's POV-
I walked in Asahi-s house. It was empty and quiet. My house was never quiet so it was kinda nice. Asahi gave me his hoodie but didn't have any pants that would fit me. So I told him I would just stay in my boxers, when I said that, it looked like he tensed up....Weird....

After I took a shower, I put on the hoodie. As expected, it was to large. I walked in and Asahi just stared with red cheeks. I just stared back with red cheeks. It felt like years. He cleared his throat and we looked away.

"Are you hungry? I have some rice and fish. I can heat it up."
"S-Sure." Why am I stuttering.....Fuck me....
We walked in his kitchen and he reheated food. I waited by going on my phone and playing Pop Music Tiles. I played some songs but was really stuck on About A Voyage by Sayuri. I kept missing tiles. But I chose Odd Future.

After a while, we sat down at the table and ate. I kept staring down but occasionally looked at Asahi who just looked away with red cheeks. I giggled in return. I felt happy...

It was 8:52 and we had practice, well, Asahi had practice. I slept on the couch after I finally got Asahi to let me. He gave me his pillow and a fluffy blanket. I laid on the couch and felt someone caressing my cheek. I opened my eyes only to see Asahi grinning at me. When he noticed me staring he back away.

"S-Sorry, you looked cute when you were sleeping- I mean you uh...."
"It's fine, I like it." I blushed at what he said.
"O-Okay." He put his hand on my cheek and continued to caress it. I smiled at the touch. After a while, I woke up. It was cold. Although I had a blanket, it was cold. I couldn't sleep so I walked over to Asahi's room. His back was against the wall and his arms were spread out. He looked adorable. I slowly walked over and wrapped myself in his arms. I snuggled up with him and held his shirt. I felt his arms loosen and his head looked down on me. Then his arms tightened. His legs wrapped me in closer.

~Time Skip~
As I woke up I noticed the time, 4:15. We had time to get ready. I felt Asahi wake up and shake me. I looked up at his red face and we got up. He gave me my uniform and he changed.
We barely spoke to each other. I was uncomfortable with the silence.
Was he mad at me?. Did he not like it? Does he hate gay people? Crap. Did I mess everything up?
"Hey."
"Yeah..."
"Are you mad at me?....I'm sorry I did that. Especially without your permission. I won't do it again. I can leave if you want. I can leave the team so it doesn't have to be awkwar-"
"NO! I...Its not like that Noya. I liked it. Please don't bash yourself over this."
He hugged me with his big arms. I melted into the hug and didn't realize I was crying. I quickly wiped the tears away.
"I'm sorry for crying."
"Its fine to show your emotions in front of my Noya. Don't try to hide yourself from me." He smiled at me.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HE'S SO CUTE. WTF-

*gay panic*

I can relate. Otay. Bye everyone~~~~
<3