How He Feels

-No One's POV-

As Noya thought more about it, he really didn't want to burden Asahi with his needs. But he agreed. Noya was on his phone, finally beating Isabella's lullaby. It was a nice song. As he hummed it to himself he looked over at Takeda, Ukai, Kiyoko, Suga and Daichi talking to a very red Asahi. He himself felt his cheeks hot but he brushed it off. He stared down at his phone and decided to watch some anime. He decide to rewatch The Promised Neverland. It's not like he had anything else to do. He felt like a burden a over again. He was on episode 11 as Ray explained how he planned to kill himself all along.

-Noya's POV-
I thought, "What if I killed myself? Then I wouldn't be such a burden."

Okay, I spoke it out loud but I didn't expect anyone to hear.

"What?" I turned to Yamaguchi. Shit.

"I-I..it was nothing. Don't worry about it." I felt a knot in my stomach. I've finally done it.

"But you...Why would say that?! Do you know how much this team needs you!?!?" I flinch back still sitting. He was standing by my right.

"Yams, please lower your voice. Please don't let the team hear you." I whispered getting off the stage already knowing the team was staring at me.

"Please, Yams, I didn't mean it."

"So? What did you mean?"

"I...I was just thinking-"

"About killing yourself!?!? Do you know how much you'd hurt us if you even thought about it!?!?" Yamaguchi was never angry. He never had that tone. But here he was. Telling me to not kill myself. I felt tears in my eyes once more. Yams was dragged by the salty dino to the bench who was stilling yelling about what I had said.

"Noya..." Crap. I turn to see Suga, Daichi, Asahi, Ennoshita, Tanaka, Hinata, Kageyama, Kiyoko, the coach and the sensei.

I just looked at the ground. I couldn't face them after what Yams screamed out. He was on the bench crying. Hinata's, Tanaka's, Suga's and Takeda's eyes were watery. Ie. The bottoms-. Ukai was trying to calm everyone down with no use. He left Daichi in charge while taking Takeda outside to cool down.

"N-Nishinoya...." Hinata reached out to hug me and was bawling. The tops- *cough cough* I mean Daichi, Ennoshita, Asahi, Kageyama and Kiyoko just looked shocked. I hugged  Shoyo back a little hesitant and cried. It felt like a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. Then I felt everyone hugging me. Yams crying apologizes. Even the blueberry and the salty bean pole. But mostly Asahi. He felt warm. I just cried it all out. Then I felt Asahi carrying me to the bench still hugging me... It felt nice not gonna lie.

-After Practice-

As I walked out near Asahi, I looked down. I felt uncomfortable with everything. I felt alone. I felt like no one was with me. I felt a million thoughts rush through my head. I felt sweaty. I felt gone.

Then Asahi was shaking me.

"Are you okay?! You were staring into space and you looked scared!!"

"P-Probably a p-panic attack..." I said. Driving all my attention to Asahi. He looked sad. "But I'll be fine..."

Sorry I couldn't post, I was in the hospital for self harm and suicidal behavior and I got my phone taken away. Current mode: upset because my mom told me I should kill myself if I really wanted to. My antidepressants are wearing off... :D
Sorry everyone
I use wattpad as a way to cope so some details in this story are feelings I feel in real life...