Fluff and Smut

....

"H-Huh!?!" Noya screamed out.

"Wanna go out with me?..." Asahi didn't like that response. He decided to try to play it off

"If you don't want to it's fine..." He was saddened by Noya's response but he couldn't force him to say yes.

"No, I do.... I was just surprised...." Noya smiled widely.

"Let's go to the cat cafe."

"Sure."

Asahi knew he was top, he didn't know why he was thinking about it in the first place, but he was sure he was top. Noya had top energy but was a straight up bottom. Asahi was sure he would dominate over Noya. Noya on the other hand, was thinking on how he could calm down. Asahi had actually asked him out. Now they were going out on a date.

Finally.....

~Time Skip~

"Can I hold your hand.." Noya was admittedly nervous. But since Asahi was there, he had no reason to be nervous. It was just Asahi. The big loveable teddy bear who scare s everyone with his appearance.

"Of course Noya." He held on to Noya's hand, his hand was cold but felt that Noya's hand was getting gradually warmer.

It was nice....

They say down across from each other, both were nervous but they just talked about random stuff. Finally they left to Asahi's house. They went to his bed and cuddled. Asahi, unconsciously, put his hand under Noya's shirt.

"Eeh!?!" Asahi realized what he was doing and quicky took his hand out. Noya dragged his hand back and signaled he was fine with it. They started making out. Noya tried to be more dominate but failed badly. Asahi shoved his tongue in and went hard on Noya. Noya tried his hardest not to moan out in pleasure. Asahi kept tugging on Noya's sweat pants. Asahi swiftly took it off and kept touching Noya. Noya didn't even notice until he felt cold air surrounding him. Asahi kept touching him, full of lust. He started stretching out Noya who kept softly moaning. Noya kept trying to cover his mouth, to which Asahi held his hands over him making Noya moan out. Asahi softly put himself in Noya, to which Noya screamed out. He softly thrusted into Noya until Noya screamed out to go faster and harder. He did as told and went harder and faster. Noya and Asahi moaned out as they both came. They cuddled to sleep.

Rip Noya's ass

I felt weird writing to so......

PEACE!!!!