Lil update

So Ik that I have not posted in an eternity but how would y'all think if I were to do multiple changes like things that I've been thinking of for a while now....

-multiple groups (ex: txt, nct, ateez, stray kids, twice...) of course for groups like stray kids, txt, and nct I'll only do members that are over the age of 18 or if they are already. For example: IN in stray kids I'll make a suggestive but no lemon, or since technically he is over 18 I'll only do a smut if requested.

-nsfw alphabets (ex:a-aftercare, b-body, c-cum...)

-requests of certain kinks (ex:bondage, toys,sub!idol...) but I will not do things that include urine or poop cause I don't exactly wanna write about that.

-special occasions (kinktober, valentines special...) basically taking idols you want and putting them in certain things. For example: Ateez San in kinktober under bondage

-head cannons with groups or singular idols (when you cry from how good it is with NCT, when you squirt with Jimin...)

These are a few of my ideas but if y'all want me to include anything else y'all would like to see then just message me on the requests page. If y'all are wondering why I'm telling then I am telling y'all cause the format of everything will change. So basically what I'm saying is that they won't be in the POV of a video. For the next few days I will start to format everything so that I can get started with adding these new ideas in. So please don't freak out if y'all have been reading this for a while. Also to add I will be changing the title to a new one next week to give y'all time with all of this. But please be safe and have a good day or night.

-What-The-Jams