Ⓑⓘⓡⓣⓗⓓⓐⓨ ⓖⓘⓡⓛ

june 18, 2022

june 18, 2022

𝙰 𝙱𝚒𝚐𝙷𝚒𝚝 𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚖 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜

𝙵𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐
(𝚈/𝚗) (𝙻/𝚗) 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝙹𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗

"𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕"

𝚓𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗

"Quiet on the set, and....Action!"

He wanted to spend a whole week off for your birthday but instead he's working the day before your birthday because some dickwad didn't turn in the right paperwork. His poor wife is all alone, the day before her birthday, because of a stupid intern that's too cocky to even check if his paperwork was right.

angry grumbles left jimins lips as he furiously and quickly worked through his papers. Walking in with arrogance, Jungkook walks in. looking up from his workload, Jimin scowled at the man.

"What the hell do you want Jeon?"

"Is that anyway to greet ur best buddy?" he laughed walking closer to him.

sighing softly he laid his head down on the wooden table. Lifting up once again , he stared out the floor to ceiling windows as he swallowed to speak.

"Sorry. it's (y/n)'s birthday tomorrow. I should be with her right now but im not because one of the interns YOU hired decided to send me last week's paperwork instead of the current one."

staring at the young ceo, he sat on one of the roller chairs in front of him.

"you're talking about michael hmm?"

nodding with his palm to his cheek, he stared at him close friend with a glint.

taking the paperwork from him, jungkook placed it on his side of the desk and grabbed a pen. reading each question and statement he filled in, one by one.

staring at him with furrowed brows, jimin reached towards the table only to get his hand slapped. grunting he pulled his hand away and glared at jungkook.

"i'll fire michael tomorrow."

"huh?"

"get home."