Ⓡⓞⓞⓜⓐⓣⓔⓢ

𝙰 𝙱𝚒𝚐𝙷𝚒𝚝 𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚖 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜

𝙵𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐
(𝚈/𝚗) (𝙻/𝚗) 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙺𝚒𝚖 𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐

"𝚁𝚘𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜"

𝚢/𝚗

"I hope you will enjoy the trip here at spring falls and I would advise if you're going to film please be aware of the animals."

I was in the waiting room watching some old videos of when my entertainment company went on a camp trip. I stared at the screen waiting for the director to come back so that me and the other actress could film.

I turned my head towards the other actress as she spoke with our screen writer. He was talking with the female as he handed her a paper of our playright. He suddendly turns toward a male that just walked in.

"Hey Y/n!" the director says with both male and female next to him. "We need to talk to you about something."

I nod and walk towards the two three people. The new male that walked in stared at my short figure.

"So there has been a little change of plans." The director said as held me and the new males shoulder. "They want to switch up an actor for the scene. So you and Kai right here are switching." I stared at the director with a puzzled look.

"So we aren't shooting a lesbian scene today." The actress known as Jennie said as she pouted. "I was looking forward to domming y/n's tiny self today." She said as she looked down at me.

A blush spread across my cheeks when she said that. 'I mean she isn't lying.' I thought as I remembered that I'm merely 4'10 but my curves made up for that. 'At least I'm not curve-less'.

"So (y/n) you're gonna film with a Kim Taehyung." The director said as Kai handed me a script with the title 'roommates'.

"Walk to stage 30 to get ready." Kai said as he tapped my ass to start walking.

As I was walked to stage 30 I read my script on what the concept was going to be.

'The two actors will be roommates and one sees the other sleeping in their room. The second actor descends towards the sleeping actor to wake them up only to see that they won't wake up. The second actor will wake up the first actor with oral. After first actor wakes up, rest is improvised.'

When I was done reading I already reached stage 30. I walk in to see the other actor talking to the costume manager.

Wow

He sure is attractive. His black hair was permed and styled and he was shirtless as the costume manager handed him a shirt and a pair of wire glasses.

"(Y/n) darling your here." The director says as she gives me a hug with a peck on my cheek.

We had a short conversation before she pushed me towards the clothing manager as they handed me an oversized hoodie and a pair of black lace panties. I catch Taehyung staring at me with a smirk on his plush lips.