ⓟⓡⓘⓥⓐⓣⓔ ⓢⓗⓞⓦ

𝙰 𝙱𝚒𝚐𝙷𝚒𝚝 𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚖 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜

𝙵𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐
(𝚈/𝚗) (𝙻/𝚗) 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙹𝚎𝚘𝚗 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔

"𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚠"

𝚢/𝚗

"And cut"

I lay back on the bed as I wrap up a solo scene, still out of breath from the pleasure that finished a few minutes ago. A staff member comes up to me and hands me a white robe.

"Good job hun. We'll call ya later for the next video." She says as she helps me up.

"Thanks." I say with a small smile on my face as I walk behind the camera to the monitors. My pleasured face pops up as the video editor downloads the video to his email and sends it to the other editors.

I stand up straight and walk out of the room, as I walk I feel eyes stares at me as I go out the doors. I turn to see my favorite camera man staring at me. I give a small smile towards the man as he gets up and walks towards me.

"Hello, Mrs. (L/N)."  He says as he stares at my tiny figure. "That was quite the show you put on. Viewers are going to enjoy it."

"Thank you Mr.-" I hesitated a little waiting  for his name.

"Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook" He says as he noticed my hesitation.

"Yes. Thank you Mr. Jungkook." I say as he smirks. "I try to satisfy all my viewers inside and outside the screen."

He bends forward towards my ear, "I for one was." He whispers huskily into my ear. I freeze when he licks a little of the shell of my ear. "Care to give me-" he pauses as he breaths out " a private show."

He pulls away with a seductive look in his eyes. I look him up and down. His attire consisting of a pair of blue ripped jeans and a tight white shirt, with a black hat and timberlands.

He has both his hands resting on my waist, restraining themselves from pulling at the robes' string.

I go on my toes and whisper in his ear

"Not here."

I get off my toes and walk to my dressing room, swaying my hips as I walked. I hear a deep chuckle and footsteps following me. I walk to my private dressing room and open the door.

What people in this industry don't know is that I am a married woman. I meet him when I was actually doing a scene with another man, who I did not like of course. The man I did the scene with was staring at the director who kept biting her lip towards him. So he did not pay attention to me and kept hammering into me, even when I was not green.

Even when I almost got to red when the director looked at me and her eyes widen. She had to cut the scene since my pussy was so sore and it stung to even sit. My future husband carried me to my dressing room and took care of me. Soon he asked me on a date and we've dated, then got engaged, then had a beautiful wedding ceremony.