Chapter 8

A group of 4 awkward beans and two chaotic little shits were standing in front of a newly bought building. The place was three stories tall, and also had a basement. Currently it was all run down and bland, but the 6 person group was going to fix it up.

"I'm Mei Hatsume! AKA Insane Inventor!"

Silence.

"Alright, since none of you want to talk, I guess I'll just have to choose someone random! Red hair girl!"

The woman with long straight blood red hair jolted.

"Oh. Umm... I'm Scarlet Phoenix..." The woman said shyly. "Online name Quirkless Cat."

"Alrighty! Green boy! You're next!"

"Ah! Ugh..." The boy nervously tugged on his sleeves. "Izuku Midoriya... Quirkless Deku." He said quietly.

"Keep it going! Purple Boy!"

"Hitoshi Shinso... Brainwash Bitch." The boy monotoned.

"Color Hair!"

"Xena Storm

"Xena Storm. This Pan Disaster." The older teen said. They would join in, but they didn't have the energy right now to be extra.

"Alright last but not least Tyrant Runaway!"

The scarred man stood with a frown on his face. "I'm not telling you my name. You can use my online name until I can get a false identity."

The group stood in awkward silence for a bit.

"Hey! Deku!" A voice shouted from across the street. Midoriya flinched and turned that way.

"Umm... H-hey Kacchan..." The boy stuttered.

"Who are these losers you're hanging out with?" A blond, trailed by a couple of goons crossed over to stand threateningly in front of Midoriya.

"We're his friends!" Hatsume said energetically, basically throwing herself on Midoriya.

"Ha. As if this quirkless loser has friends." The blond said.

"Hey! Don't mess with him!" Phoenix spoke up.

"Aren't you that quirkless whore?" One of Bakugo's goons said.

Phoenix flinched.

"What?" Tyrant turned towards Phoenix in question.

"Oh, you didn't know? The whore works at a strip club." The goon mocked.
The blond turned towards the boy.

"And you know this how?"

"I- uh..."

"I can't taint my reputation by hanging out with perverts like you. I'm aiming to be a hero and that won't happen if I associate with people like you. Leave, I never want to see your face again."

The boy scampered off, in fear of the blond.

"Who are you?" Tyrant said.

"Katsuki Bakugo - the next number one hero." Bakugo boasted.

"Kacchan... C-can you pl-please leave? W-we're t-trying t-to do s-something" Midoriya said nervously.

"And what's so important for a quirkless bastard like you to be doing?" Bakugo spat.

"And why do you care?" Storm shot back.

Bakugo seemed shocked that someone dare argue with him. He shook himself out of shock and stormed away.

"Well then..." Mei said. "Let's start!"

The group entered the cafe. They started by deep cleaning everything. There wasn't any damage to the structure, so they just needed to redecorate.

Hatsume took the basement, saying that if she's owning a building there needs to be at least one lab for her things.

Storm and Midoriya took the ground floor, they were in charge of making the cafe feel as welcoming as possible.

Tyrant, Phoenix, and Shinso took the upper two floors. There were six rooms that were going to be able to rent out, along with a central space.

After a couple weeks of painting and moving furniture in and learning how to cook, the squad was able to open their cafe.

 Phoenix had also pulled a couple of strings and made it seem like Tyrant was her brother. The man happily accepted the name Blaze Phoenix.

 They were all prepared for their first day, and an hour after the Chaos Cafe opened, the bell rang, signifying that their first customer had arrived.

A/N - my Oc's and their info!

Xena Storm: Quirk - is able to change hair and eye color. Is at a school for art, wants to be a painter

Scarlet Phoenix: Quirkless. Works at a strip club for money, trying to quit because she now works at the cafe. Is the vigilante Crimson