Chapter 11

The next day Yamada and Aizawa were followed by Midnight.

"Hello heroes!" Xena said from her seat. "Right now the Phoenix's are fighting and Izuku is trying to stop them."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN!? I CAN COOK JUST FINE!" The voice of Scarlet yelled.

"WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD PROVE IT INSTEAD OF JUST BURNING WATER!" Blaze yelled back. (A/N - Blaze is Dabi, he has the official identity of Blaze Phoenix. Just a reminder)

"Guys - calm down!" Izuku said.

"Yo! Izu! Customers!" Xena yelled.

The green boi comes out, face and hair having flour covering it.

"Alright - let me grab your orders real quick." The boy said. "What would you like, Midnight?"

"Just a lemonade iced tea is fine." The woman said.

Izuku got them their drinks.

"What high school are you thinking of going to?" Midnight 'just call me Kayama' asked.

"I still have a year left of middle school, but UA." Izuku said. "I have to apply to General Studies since quirkless people can't be in the hero course."

Mei appeared from her lair. "I'm going into support!" She said, then disappeared as quickly as she came.

"I'm aiming for the hero course." Shinsou said from his seat in the corner.

"Since when were you here?" Aizawa asked, alarmed. He's the best underground hero in Japan (even though he doesn't like the title), nobody should be able to hide their presence from him.

Shinsou shrugged. (say that five times fast lol)

"Hey Izu, you have that analysis on the one hero done yet?" Scarlet asked, coming out from the back.

"You're going to have to be more specific than that." Izuku deadpanned.

"I forgot their name. Can you just pull out the book? I can look through it." Scarlet replied.

Izuku pulled out three large stacks of analysis journals from nowhere.

"Again - be more specific." Izuku said.

"What is this?" Yamada asked, curious.

"It's just quirk analysis, nothing special." Izuku said sheepishly.

Aizawa took one of the books and sifted through it.

He stopped on a page that said Eraserhead and read the information.

"...how do you know this?" He asked. "Eraserhead - Civilian name Shouta Aizawa. His quirk allows him to cancel other's quirk as long as his eyes are on the person. The drawback is dry eye and headaches when overused." He read out.

"Oh! That one's the old one... made two years ago. I have an updated one somewhere around here." Izuku said.

"Mind explaining how you knew my civilian name?" Aizawa asked.

"The sports festival. You transferred up to the hero course. It's free to watch." Izuku said. "Even All Might participated in it - civilian names are easily found that way."

"...I'm going to have to have a talk with Nezu about this." Aizawa said.

"Ooh! Do you have one of me?" Yamada asked excitedly.

"Yeah, It's in 12 I think..." Izuku said, pulling out the notebook and handing it to the hero.

"Thank you little listener!" Yamada beamed.

"Oh um- it was nothing!" Izuku said, turning red.

"Nem! I was looking for you everywhere!" A teal haired woman came running into the cafe.

"Hey Emi!" Kayama greeted. "Aizawa approves of this cafe so I had to try it out."

Aizawa was sitting wishing for death.

"Miss Joke?" Izuku asked. At the strangers nod he grinned. "Are you and Midnight dating?"

"How'd you guess?" The laughter hero said cheerfully.

"Ha! Shinsou owes me $10!" Izuku said.

"You bet on another hero couple?" Aizawa asked, wishing for death.

Izuku just grinned innocently.

A/N - I don't think I'll be updating this anymore... I don't really know where to go from here, this entire story has just been me improvising everything