Chapter 10

The next day was pretty much the same, except they got a few more customers.

Izuku came back from school, and not long after Eraserhead came in with a blond man practically dragging him down.

"What would you like, Present Mic?" Izuku asked, handing Eraserhead his coffee.

"It's Yamada out of costume, little listener! I'll just take a hot chocolate, I'm not much of a coffee person." The hero said energetically.

"Alrighty! Scarlet! We need a hot cocoa!" Izuku yelled back.

"No need to yell, I'm right here." The redhead grumbled.

Storm came into the cafe.

"Izu - you will not believe what happened today." Xena said. "So you know how we're doing the abstract project? So our teacher can't tell some close shades of red apart, he says he can but he really can't- anyway. One of the boys in the class was doing a shattered glass pattern and shaded in a naked lady because he's a pervert. The teacher, not being able to tell the shades apart, saw nothing wrong with it. Gave him full marks." Xena ranted.

"Wait- what's a couple of heroes doing in our cafe?" Xena said, noticing Eraserhead and Present Mic.

Izuku shrugged. "I told you we were close to UA."

Aizawa decided this was the best time to ask. "Kid - you weren't being serious with your little... competition... with Crimson last night, were you?"

"Shouta, what are you talking about?" Yamada asked.

"This kid got into a thing with Crimson where they listed a bunch of things that happen to them because they're quirkless." Aizawa said.

"Oh yeah! I forgot we did that." Izuku said.

"Izu! Come test out my ba-inventions!" Mei came bouncing up to the small barista.

Izuku was immensely glad that they have started to curve Mei's use of the word 'babies' with inventions.

"I'm working right now. Try to find Hitoshi, he never refuses shit." Izuku grumbled.

As if on cue, Shinsou stumbled into the cafe, bleeding and covered in bruises.

"Hito!" Mei yelled, running over to the boy.

"What happened?" Izuku asked, pulling out a first aid kit.

"Just some bullies." Hitoshi said weakly.

Izuku started cleaning his wounds. He came across a large cut and stitched it up like it was nothing.

"Thanks Izu- Usually I have to do this by myself." Hitoshi said.

"It's not as bad as the shit I have to treat. You've never had to walk around with broken bones before. Couldn't even use crutches as they would get taken away." Izuku grumbled in jealousy.

Yamada and Aizawa were looking at the boys in disbelief.

"Are you okay?" Yamada asked worriedly.

"Of course!"

"Perfectly fine!"

The heroes didn't believe them in the slightest.