NEW ACCOUNT; Moving Story

Hi everyone!
I'm happy to say I'm back to writing, but have had a bit of a problem. I got a new phone for Christmas, and when I went to login to Wattpad, I realized I no longer had access to the email affiliated to this account, meaning I am unable to login. I am currently typing this on my old phone that will soon be unusable, so I naturally had to make a decision to make sure I could continue writing Purity in the Stars!
I now have a new account OfficialAkahana , where I have copied over "Purity in the Stars" and will finish it, as well as post an epilogue. Once I finish "Purity in the Stars", I've also decided I want to write a story for Borra as well! This account will soon be inactive, so please follow OfficialAkahana if you still want to keep up with me/read my stories : )
I am a bit sad I will lose all the reads and support I have received on this account, as I am a very small user. 50k reads was a lot for me, and I was so happy everyone loved what I was creating! Still, it doesn't mean I didn't accomplish it, and in a way I'm excited to start over with a brand new account!
Thank you to everyone who messaged me and commented very kind words regarding my last update. I am in a much better state of mind, and I am so ready to continue writing for all of you! Thank you so much for reading and your support, you guys made my year. Thank you.
Again, this account will be inactive, but this story WILL BE FINISHED on my new account OfficialAkahana !! I will also continue to write, just not on @XxBrunette_GirlxX like I have for quite a bit now, since I will no longer have access to this account.
It would mean the world to me if you guys followed me over to my new account and also continue reading; I don't expect the hype or high read counts I once pulled, but I love this story so much and I want people who love it as well to be around for the ending of it, as well as the epilogue stories! My story is right at the height of everything I wanted to write (Yuna and Udo being parents, getting married, etc.), and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon.
Thank you all for everything, you have made me so happy and I can't wait to start a new year with all of you + Udo and Yuna!!
One more time, I'm going to say it:
Follow my new account OfficialAkahana to read the ending to this story and many more! This account will be inactive soon, so please don't try to reach me here, and read "Purity in the Stars" on my new acc! I've been debating deleting this story from my old account just so there isn't any confusion, but all of the comments on there are so precious to me I don't want to lose them. What do you guys think?
Thank you for everything, I'll see you in the next chapter (which will be up very soon on OfficialAkahana !!), and on my new account!
-Akahana
OfficialAkahana