Chapter Fifteen: Two Become One

It was an odd feeling; waiting on the bed like this.
Yuna carefully drew Udo's gifted robe tighter around her naked petite frame, shifting nervously on the bed as her toes curled into the soft covers. Her heart pounded into her ears, and Yuna's pinned up hair framed her freshly washed face elegantly.
She heard Udo shuffle around a few doors down, and then she heard his steady footsteps begin to echo down the hallway of their cottage.
The bedroom was lit with a few wax candles and natural moon and starlight; the ball undoubtedly still going on even at this hour as the two snuck away back to the Moors.
Yuna's hands gripped tighter at her robe as she heard Udo's steps stop before the closed bedroom door, the Fey pausing for a moment. Yuba waited with a racing heart and knotted stomach, the sound of the door finally clicking open and shutting again signaling the Dark Fey's entry.
Yuna's doe-like eyes stared up at Udo, who was illuminated by warm candlelight; his face was clean from the painted markings and his platinum locks freed from its braid, the tresses holding a soft wave.
Udo's own body was covered by one of his long robes, and Yuna's posture straightened as he approached her on the bed.
Yuna's eyes fell to her lap as she felt the bed dip with Udo's added weight, his shoulder bumping against hers and his hand slithering into her own that lay motionless in her lap.
Udo squeezed the hand gently, his gentle voice startling Yuna as she nearly jumped from her skin.
"It's okay if you changed your mind, Yuna."
Yuna's eyes fluttered up nervously, meeting Udo's genuine and warm smile that he looked at her with. Udo extracted the hand that held hers, bringing it up to cradle her head as he pressed a kiss to her cheek.
"I don't want you to feel pressured, and... I want it to feel good. I want you to feel good."
Yuna could've melted at his words, his gaze, the way he was so sweet with her and how disappointment wasn't present anywhere in his aura. Udo pressed another soft kiss to her cheek, and Yuna gulped.
She'd never done this before.
Had sex.
She had read about it, heard of it, seen it portrayed in some rather odd low-budget back street stage performances, but she'd never actually done the deed herself.
Yuna simply never had the desire to, she'd never met a man she felt that kind of attraction to, hell; she'd never even been in a relationship before!
Of course, that all changed when she met Udo; the Dark Fey who had managed to steal her heart twice, the Fey who had saved her life and gave her reason to live a new one. It actually scared Yuna; she didn't know it was possible to feel this way for another being, this feeling of complete and utter devotion and adoration. He was her first everything; her first love, her first relationship, soon to be her first time...
Was she ready for it all? Did she trust Udo?
Slowly, she turned her head so that Udo caught her lips instead of her cheek, the two sharing a sweet and long kiss.
Of course she did.
Yuna trusted and loved Udo with everything she had.
The two ended the kiss before things could get too heated, and Udo gently rest his forehead upon Yuna's own; cautious of his long horns.
Yuna wet her lips as Udo stared into her eyes so tenderly, a faint blush on her cheeks and nose as she fought to maintain her embarrassed eye contact.
She could finally muster up enough courage to respond,
"I want to do this with you, Udo." She meant it, wholeheartedly.
Udo's eyes lit up with a bright joy, and Yuna's smiled softly. Her voice almost wavered as she kept going, "I'm just... I'm scared. I've never done this before..." Her eyes held an insecure gleam. "I don't want to disappoint you, I don't know if you'll like what you'll see and I don't know if I'll be able to make you feel good... it worries me."
Yuna's strained confession made Udo's brow soften, and a frown tugged at his lips. "Yuna..." The Fey shifted every so slightly closer to her, and Yuna's cheeks reddened.
"I'm sorry, I know it's stupid-"
"It's not stupid. Nothing you ever say is even remotely close to it." Udo's voice was soft but firm as he interjected. Yuna sighed with relief as his lips pressed to her cupid's bow. She felt Udo's hand gently come up to release her tied up hair, her oxblood tresses meeting his platinum ones as it fell freely over her shoulders.
His nimble fingers gently massaged into her scalp, and Yuna's eyes fluttered shut.
"I've never done this before either, you know. Don't forget; Dark Feys only mate with their hearts. We... we never did this in the past, back when you were still with me in the Cavernous Nest." Yuna kept her eyes closed as Udo spoke, his breath tickling her nose. She felt him grasp onto her hand, bringing it to rest over his chest.
"I'm nervous too; but I'm also so happy... you have no idea what you do to me, Yuna. You don't know how long I've waited for this, how long I've waited for you..." Beneath her palm, Yuna felt the rapid thudding of Udo's heart that matched her own; the girl's eyes rapidly opening in surprise.
'Udo...'
She watched her hand that Udo guided over his heart, the beats seeming to speed up even more as she pressed her hand against the skin.
Udo's thumb rubbed the back of her hand, "You could never disappoint me Yuna. When I see you, I see my entire world... when I look at you, it not only pleases my eyes but it warms my whole heart." Udo's voice has dropped to a low whisper, and he stared down at Yuna like she was something to be cherished.
"You're beautiful, that's all there is to it. You don't have to ever worry about me not liking what I'll see... as long as you let me keep looking, I promise I'll never be disappointed."
Yuna's blush went heavy at that, and Udo brought the hand covering his heart up to kiss her knuckles. "Don't worry about making me feel good; that's my job... I want to spoil you rotten." Udo's brow softened. "You'll make me feel good no matter what, because it's you... it's as simple as that."
Yuna could feel tears begin to bubble at her eyes as Udo spoke sweet word after sweet word, slowly nodding her head. "Okay..." She breathed, and a feeling of conviction settled in her gut.
Udo dabbed at the wetness on her cheeks, and he smiled. "I love you." He whispered. "If you change your mind at any time, no matter how far in we are, you can tell me and I'll stop. I promise."
Yuna nodded. "Okay." She didn't trust her voice to respond any other way.
She felt Udo press another kiss to her temple. "Do you trust me?"
There it was again; that word. Trust.
Yuna had already accepted the fact that she trusted Udo long ago, before they were even together. She trusted Udo that day he saved her in the courtyard; whisking her away from the danger of war booming around them and taking her to safety. Yuna trusted Udo when she agreed to live in the Moors with him, live with him out of the deep rooted feeling that this Fey could, and would, never bring harm to her. She trusted him through her healing process, trusted him when she opened up to him. Yuna trusted Udo wholeheartedly even when he'd fled back to the Cavernous Nest; believing deep down that somehow, they'd find their way back to each other.
Now, Yuna trusted Udo more than ever.
"Always." She whispered back, eyes fluttering shut once more as her lips met the Fey's.
A giggle escaped Yuna's lips when Udo's hands fell to softly palm her waist; the action tickling her. The kiss wasn't too heated, just a sweet caress of the lips to start the long night ahead of them. Yuna relaxed under Udo's kisses, the two only separating once the need for oxygen grew too great to ignore. Udo stole one more kiss, before gently brushing Yuna's hair behind her shoulder.
He smiled, and Yuna met it with one of her own; their nerves slowly dissipating.
"Let's just start slow, okay? We'll let it all happen naturally." Udo's voice was calming, cool to Yuna's hot skin. Yuna made a noise of agreement as Udo took a moment to appreciate the girl in his robe, eyes momentarily falling to where the white fabric crossed over her chest. "Dressing in my robe at a time like this, how naughty."
Yuna smirked coyly, a giggle escaping her as a bit of mischief flared in her chest. "What are you going to do about it?"
She saw something flash in Udo's eyes at that, something almost primal; "Someone grew awfully bold awfully fast." He whispered. Udo swooped in to seize Yuna's lips once more, this time letting his tongue caress her's in a gentle massage.
Yuna made a small noise, her hands settling on Udo's shoulders as the kiss deepened and she grew warm. It all felt so natural and so right; Yuna feeling completely at peace as she felt Udo's hand come to cradle the back of her head, gently guiding her to lay down onto the plush bed.
Yuna settled atop the comfortable duvet easily, Udo cautious as his elbows went to either side of her head. Their kiss never broke as Udo settled on top of Yuna, being sure not to crush the girl but leaving very little space between their bodies. Yuna's hands went to tangle softly into Udo's silky hair, both of their cheeks flushing as the bed creaked beneath them. They stayed like that for a long while; just laying together, exchange passionate kisses and hushed whispers. It was sweet, and endearing. Udo continued to hold himself above Yuna's laid position, and the girl clung to him almost like a lifeline.
The whole situation was so foreign to Yuna; she realized that she really didn't know the first thing about sex. Sure, penis goes into vagina, but what happened before that? After that? During that? Sometimes Yuna hated how much she could overthink things.
"Is everything alright?"
Udo's worried voice broke into her thoughts, and Yuna had realized that in the midst of her internal debate she had stopped reciprocating the Fey's kisses. He was slightly out of breath as he gazed down at her, lips swollen and cheeks pigmented in a look Yuna was certain wasn't far from her own. Their faces were close, and Yuna reassured Udo with a gentle smile and a pinch to one of his pointed ears. "Everything is perfect. I just got distracted for a moment." Yuna kissed his wet lips. "Sorry." The two unpaused their make out session, Udo matching her lip's movements passionately once he was sure that his heart was alright and comfortable.
Yuna felt her heart begin to race as their exchanges grew more intense, and she became sure of one thing;
She was truly happy she'd be able to learn all of this with Udo.
Wordlessly, almost like it was out of pure extinct, Udo's hips rocked down onto Yuna's; his sensitive heat rubbing against her own and the two both released a simultaneous gasp of surprise and pleasure.
Yuna could feel Udo's muscles seize, preparing to halt the action to check in on her (he was probably convinced he'd hurt her in some way; Gods Udo's heart was too good sometimes). Acting quickly, Yuna ground up into the Fey; copying his grinding movement as she kept their mouths interlocked. It felt so good, and Yuna wanted to keep him there; wanted more. Udo released a strangled breath as they rubbed against each other; the thin fabrics of their robes just barely masking the growing wetness between Yuna's legs and Udo's hardening length as they ground their most intimate spots together with growing confidence. One of Udo's hands went to grasp at Yuna's hips, holding her there and guiding her movements as soft whimpers bubbled past their lips.
Their kisses turned from slow to desperate and almost needy; the two seeking more friction as their movements became slightly erratic. A particular buck of Udo's hips rubbed the tip of his length dangerously close to Yuna's heated core, and she broke their saliva coated kisses as the most sin-filled moan escaped her.
Almost instantly, Yuna regretted the noise and her face flushed in a crippling embarrassment. The girl slapped a hand over her mouth; eyeing Udo in horror as he practically glowed at the sound.
"I'm s-sorry!" Yuna's words were muffled by her hand, her momentary pleasure now replaced with shock and embarrassment at her own involuntary reaction. She couldn't help it... it felt so good; no one had ever touched like that before, made her feel such sensations. The almost erotic moan had escaped her swollen lips before she could even register it.
She heard a chuckle above her, and Yuna felt her shame grow. Of course, Udo quickly dispelled it; she should've known by now that the Fey would never make her feel bad about anything.
Their grinding and clothed humping on pause, Udo's cloudy mind cleared as he was pulled from the thick trenches of lust and back to the present; that usual sweet and loving expression back on his face.
"Such a lovely sound..." Udo bent his head to kiss at the hand that Yuna used to cover her mouth, suppressing a groan as the movement caused his covered length to glaze over Yuna's center once more. "It feels so good for me too, Yuna... feels even better knowing that I'm making you feel like this." He nuzzled into her neck, and Yuna could've cried from all of the emotions overwhelming her at once.
Udo pressed a kiss to her earlobe, his snowy wings fanning over them like protective blanket as he softly rocked against Yuna once more. "Don't be embarrassed, I want to hear you. I want to know how good I'm making you feel..."
Yuna felt her core almost quiver as Udo's lower half massaged into it, his hand that wasn't holding her by her hips coming to softly pry her hand from her mouth. Udo pressed another kiss to her ear, Yuna releasing a soft mewl as he sucked at the lobe and whispered a gentle command into her ear;
"Let me hear you, Yuna."
Her gut coiled and her toes went numb as a steady pressure began to build within her, another breathy moan bubbling past Yuna's lips as she bucked up into Udo; like she couldn't bear to not feel the friction he gave her.
Udo's own strangled noise tore from his throat as the two rubbed into each other with little to no reservations; desire outweighing any left over anxieties. Yuna sighed as she felt Udo's tongue trace the shell of her ear, his voice airily muttering; "Good girl, that's it."
It almost made Yuna feel dirty, rutting against each other like this. A low moan sounded from Udo, and while Yuna still tried to keep her noises muffled and quiet, it was becoming more and more difficult as she felt her release building up in her stomach; a knotted feeling.
Yuna's own movements became less reserved and shy as she felt her pressure building, a sweet release that was begging to come and made Yuna dig her nails into Udo's winged shoulder blades. She could sense Udo must've been close to, his hips snapping and bucking freely as they ground their most private areas together and he whispered her name so sweetly, over and over...
It was there, and then it was gone.
Udo's grinding stopped, and Yuna actually let out a frustrated sigh; she had been so close... is that really the sweet release that so many sought to feel? Yuna was beginning to understand now, the building pleasure in her gut was as toe curling and mind boggling as it was emotionally charged and satiating. If just the build up to it felt so good... then how would an actual orgasm feel?
Udo had pulled his face from her neck, his eyes scrunched shut and a sheen of sweat on his reddened face. He was panting, trying to catch his breath and Yuna's fingers came up to brush his wet baby hairs. Her voice was a strained whisper as she also sought to normalize her breathing.
"Why'd you stop? Did it not feel good?" Her hands stroking his heated cheeks allowed Udo to steady himself enough to clear his head; and he smiled down at her.
"No... that, that felt amazing..." Udo panted, his smile growing. "But... I don't want to come before you. I told you I wanted to spoil you, remember?"
Udo sat up as he spoke, and Yuna suddenly became self conscious as he loomed over her; the girl laying breathless beneath him on the bed.
Yuna gulped, maintaining eye contact with the Dark Fey; "I don't care about that... I want you to feel good, Udo." Yuna went to grind up into Udo again, and was quite surprised when Udo gripped her hips back down into the bed; effectively pinning them down.
She shot him a questioning look, and Udo easily kissed it away with a chuckle. "I feel wonderful." He assured her. "But... I'm not going to satiate myself before you."
Yuna's eyes widened; Udo looked stunningly unreal in the candlelight. His robe, which was unkempt from their recent activity, revealed a peek of the taunt and toned skin over Udo's chest; Yuna's heart skipping a beat when she realized she'd be seeing much more than just that tonight. His chest rose and fell at a slightly faster pace, his large hand combing through his long locks to remove the hair from his view. His pointed azure eyes were swimming with something Yuna knew could only be classified as desire, and love; his brow furrowed and his mouth slightly agape as he stared down at her. Was this Fey really her's?
"You're so handsome, Udo..." Yuna couldn't help but to compliment him; after all, he was being so unbelievably sweet and gentle with her. She knew she had a flush spreading from her cheeks to her covered chest, but she couldn't deny it any longer; she wanted Udo. Needed him, badly.
"Go ahead... I'm yours." Yuna whispered her consent, Udo's eyes flickering with something warm as he bent down to capture her lips once more.
He kissed her briefly, then nudged her head to the side gently with his cheek as he latched onto her neck.
Yuna's fist bunched into the bedsheet as she felt Udo suck at her pulse point, his tongue running down the length of her neck. He bit hard enough to bruise, and Yuna released a muffled sigh as Udo peppered the purple area with kisses in an apology. The kisses started from behind her ear, against her jaw, down her neck and onto the peek of collarbone that showed from her slowly unraveling robe.
"Ah..." Yuna's breath escaped her as Udo sucked at her collarbone, his tongue tracing the bone as he pressed a tender kiss to it. Instinctively, Yuna's hands went to Udo's hair. His long horns scraped lightly at the headboard, Udo actively aware of where the pointed bone was at all times so he didn't risk poking his heart. As Udo gave her neck and exposed shoulder some much needed attention, Yuna let the Fey fully rest on her as she spread her legs on either side of him; suppressing a gasp as Udo rocked against her. Her hands went to delicately trace the strong and elegant horns gracing Udo's head, fingertips dancing across the hardened surface in an appreciatory manner and Udo sucked at her skin ever so harder.
It tickled; Udo's wet kisses and light sucks to her neck. Yuna wondered if he was leaving behind marks. She was too embarrassed to admit it, but she secretly hoped that Udo was; she liked the idea of wearing his bites and bruises, a physical sign of their love.
Like Udo could read her thoughts, he pulled away to inspect his work, smirking as he saw small purple bruises forming along Yuna's milky skin and glistening with his spit. Yuna caught the almost prideful gleam in his eyes, and she chuckled.
"Proud of yourself?" She teased, the cool air hitting her wet neck and giving her goosebumps.
Udo's smirk grew, and as if to emphasize his point he leaned back down to lick at the column of her neck, his nose and lips tickling her. "Very. Everyone will know you're mine now..."
Yuna blinked at that; "You made them so that I couldn't cover them, didn't you?"
Udo said nothing, but the way his eyes shone ever so brighter made Yuna groan.
"Udo! I can't walk around the castle with hickeys!" She couldn't, but she kind of wanted to.
Udo seemed unapologetic as he inspected a particularly vibrant mark, the skin slightly raised from where he bit it with his fangs. "What can I say? Dark Feys are possessive of their mates... I won't stand for anyone trying to come between me and my Yuna." His rather dangerous smile revealed a pointed tooth, and Yuna could've whimpered; this was a side of Udo she hadn't quite seen before, but it didn't mean she didn't like it. That darker look in his eyes, his possessiveness, the way he soaked up her noises and called her his; she suddenly felt hot.
Udo pressed a kiss to the screaming bruise, "I'll make it up to you." His voice was deep and quiet in its promise and Yuna shivered.
Udo peppered her exposed skin with kisses, his nose nudging at it almost in a feigned Eskimo kiss. He seemed almost hesitant to take the next step, relishing in Yuna's reactions from simply kissing her neck for a long moment.
Finally, Udo's hand went to rest on the almost unraveled sash that still held Yuna's robe in tact; Udo eyeing her unsurely and Yuna's eyes momentarily flashing with fear.
"Can I?" He whispered, giving a tug at the fabric.
"Wait." Yuna's hand went to hold Udo's, effectively stopping any movement.
Udo's eyes softened when he saw Yuna's light up with nervousness, and he calmed her with a gentle kiss to her blushing cheek.
"You already know you're all that I see; I love you. There's just no way I could ever not love everything about you, Yuna... even if it's something as vain as how you look." Udo stroked a cool hand over Yuna's hot cheek, the girl flitting her eyes away from his as she let her head fall to the side. She just couldn't handle Udo looking at her like that; like she was the most precious thing in the universe.
No one had ever seen Yuna naked before, seen her bare body. Especially like this; the most intimate way someone could view her nude form. It scared her, and it worried her; Yuna didn't think she was unattractive by any means, but everyone is at least a little self conscious over their looks. She suddenly became hyper aware of every flaw she had on her body; a freckle here, a mole there, a scar or two in a few tucked away places.
Perhaps it was being at the ball prior to this that made her self conscious; some of those girls were exquisitely beautiful, tightened corsets pushing up their chests and all. Maybe it was simply knowing the difference between their kinds; all of the female Fey were simply breathtaking.
All of that was just rubbish. Yuna knew the real reason she was so nervous.
Because it was Udo. The Fey she so desperately loved, who she always wanted to impress and make happy. Udo was the single most amazing being Yuna had ever known; and she just wanted to give that back to him.
"I don't want you to be disappointed." Yuna finally breathed, her blush heavy as she still avoided the Fey's gaze. "I don't want you to see something you don't like and regret all of this..." Yuna almost teared up; she felt so embarrassed, and so silly.
"I just want to impress you, you know?" Yuna gulped. "My chest isn't big like Shrike's or Ini's either; Borra's jokes are right, they are kind of small. I just don't want to let you down..."
Yuna knew she sounded childish, and she hated it. She just couldn't help it.
The air was silent, and Yuna's eyes bore into the nightstand as she suddenly found it hard to breath; did Udo change his mind? Did her own words turn the Fey away? It would hurt, but Yuna would understand-
"How could you even think like that?"
Yuna's eyes widened at the hurt in Udo's voice, her head snapping to him and soaking in his almost offended and upset expression.
Her eyes were wide and unblinking; "Udo-"
Udo shook his head.
"Do you really think I care about such trivial and shallow things like that? Even after all of this time... I thought I'd already made it clear that I didn't care about things like that..." Udo cut her off, the sadness in his eyes striking Yuna like a bullet and she almost panicked.
She reached her hands up to cradle his cheeks, hushing him. "I know, you have. I was being unfair; I know that you're not like that."
Udo seemed to relax, as did Yuna.
"I'm just... nervous. This is all new for me." Yuna gulped. "No one has ever seen me... you know..."
The insinuation had Udo furrow his brow, and he stroked Yuna's had tentatively.
"I know." He answered softly. "I know it's scary. But... you trust me, remember?" Udo smiled, and kissed her palm. "You're gorgeous; unreal. I don't care about a scar or how you look. I just want to see you."
Yuna's felt her heart flutter, and Udo added in a whisper, "Let me make you feel good. I'll show you how beautiful you are."
Yuna said nothing in return, but guided Udo's hands down to the tied sash; an act of her consent.
'It's still so new, and it's a bit intimidating...' Yuna released a breath as Udo's hands slowly worked the knot undone, planting a kiss to her neck.
'But there's no one I'd rather share this with. I'm happy it's Udo... so happy...'
Yuna felt the robe uncover her body, and the cold air greeted her with a chill.
"..."
Yuna's smooth porcelain skin was milky against her pink nipples and privates; her gorgeous oxblood hair fanning around her like a flurry of liquid ruby and Udo's eyes went wide at the sight. Her breasts were like two supple and rounded peaks, her hips defined as they struck out from her small waist. The flush that spread from her neck and down her body was like watching a painting come to life, and Udo felt his chest swell and scream.
His heart was so beautiful, so unlike anything he'd seen before that the word couldn't even do it justice. There weren't enough words in the English language to let Udo expression just how in love he felt at that moment; Udo knew he had to be the luckiest Fey in the world to call Yuna his.
Yuna had to resist the urge to immediately close her legs to shut Udo out, and bring her arms to wrap around her exposed chest. Her hands lay on either side of her head, next to Udo's as he held himself up and she scrunched her eyes shut in pure embarrassment.
Udo was quiet, before he said; "Open your eyes, heart."
Yuna was hesitant, but the way Udo's voice seemed to melt like honey compelled her to flutter open her dark irises; her heart almost melting as she did.
The expression on Udo's face was unlike anything she'd seen before.
Udo soaked in her bare body like he'd struck gold; his eyes half-lidded with a fierce yearning and admiration, sapphire pools glimmering with an affection that challenged the deepest pools of Ulstead's ocean.
Yuna whined under his gaze, and Udo's pupils seemed to dilate.
"You're so beautiful..." Udo's voice was almost a groan. "Yuna..."
Yuna's chest felt warm; she felt so grateful, Udo was so sweet and so gentle... everything she could've dreamed her first time to be.
'... You trust me, remember?' Udo's reassurance rang clearly in her head.
Boldly, Yuna grasped onto one of Udo's wrists and guided it to her body; a hot blush on her cheeks and down her neck.
"You can touch." She whispered, Udo's hand on her skin feeling like a hot iron.
Udo licked his lips and his eyes darkened, finally bringing his hands up to cup at Yuna's perky and soft breasts.
"Ah...!" Yuna couldn't resist the way her back arched into Udo's grasp, the Fey giving her chest a generous squeeze.
Udo's nimble thumbs lightly scraped over Yuna's pink buds, and she had to take a deep breath to be able to remain calm.
"Udo..." Yuna reached for her Fey, and Udo went to kiss her passionately. Yuna's milky skin glowed under the moonlight, and Udo massaged her chest generously as he kissed away her moans. His eyes roamed over her breasts for a moment more, then Udo bent his head; hesitating before giving one of her nipples a gentle kiss.
Yuna was sure her blush had rushed to her toes at that point, a soft moan leaving her as Udo took the perked bud into his mouth; sucking at it with confidence as Yuna reacted so vocally to him. He traced the skin with his tongue, swirling her nipple as he sucked at it softly. Udo planted a firm kiss to the bud before moving to the other one; Yuna's moans turning to breathy sighs. Udo softly cupped and groped the breast he wasn't currently lavishing with his tongue, and Yuna arched fully into Udo's mouth as he moaned against her chest. Yuna could feel her buds harden, both from the cold of the night and the arousal she felt burning within her.
Udo detached from her breasts with a final caress and kiss; lifting his head to meet Yuna's own fiery gaze.
Udo slid his hands down to caress her torso, squeezing her hips and sides with sheer worship as he soaked in Yuna's, in his own opinion, completely enchanting body.
"Yuna..." Udo's smooth hands glided up and down her soft skin, and Yuna shivered. "My Yuna; so gorgeous, so pretty, all for me." Udo practically moaned out the sentiment, kissing the valley between Yuna's breasts. "How are you even real? How are you all mine?"
Yuna could feel her nerves melting away; she liked how it felt to have Udo kiss all over her, touch her where she'd never been touched before.
"You... like it?" Yuna asked breathlessly, and Udo practically growled as he desperately grasped at Yuna; trying to feel every inch of her.
"I love it. Everything about it, everything about you; you're so stunning..." Udo took the initiative to start kissing down Yuna's torso, not leaving a single bit of her skin untouched. "So alluring."
Yuna gasped out loud as Udo emphasized the word with a kiss to one of her bent knees; licking down the soft meat of her thigh to suck at the skin inside her leg. Udo's strong arms hooked underneath Yuna's thighs, removing himself from above her as he stationed himself just between her quivering legs. From her knee to thigh, Udo littered the skin with light bruises as he sucked and bit and kissed. He came dangerously close to her throbbing heat, and Yuna's tensed whenever she felt his breath fan over her sensitive area.
Udo repeatedly just barely avoided the spot, biting at the area where her thigh ended and her core started. Once satisfied that her thighs were effectively marked by him, Udo brought his hands to her hips. He kissed the bone that protruded from the spot before finally gazing down at the pink lips between Yuna's legs, her sex glistening with arousal.
This time, Yuna didn't need to voice her approval and Udo didn't need to ask; they both knew how badly they needed each other, how much they wanted each other and were simply starting to grow impatient.
Yuna couldn't help but watch as Udo's face slowly descended down onto her sex; almost hypnotized as she quivered with anticipation and need. Her face was flushed, but not horribly red. Her chest rose and fell with labored breaths, and her eyes shone with pure trust as Udo stared back at her with nothing but sheer devotion; the two not breaking eye contact even when Udo's tongue came to experimentally probe at Yuna's outer lips.
"A-Ah!" Yuna's response was almost immediate; her body screamed for more. Her hips bucked, and Udo had to hold them down so that she didn't lose control.
Satisfied with her reaction, Udo licked a thick stripe up her arousal, before kissing a sweet kiss to her pink folds.
"Udo!" Her reservations gone, Yuna moaned freely as her hands went to latch onto Udo's snowy locks. Udo groaned from her noises, her scent, and her taste; enjoying the way Yuna tugged at his hair like her life depended on it as he dove in to devour her.
"Mmm..!" Yuna could feel her eyes fill with tears; it felt so good. Udo's tongue went in and out of her fluidly, wet noises sounding from where the Fey tended to her so passionately.
His tongue drew circles around her folds, mouth coming up to where a small nub waited to be pampered; Udo latching onto her clit as a cry of pleasure came from Yuna.
Udo swirled the numb around with his tongue, sucking on it gently as Yuna grew louder and more desperate; trying to grind down onto Udo's tongue as he tended to the sensitive bundle of nerves with such vigor.
There it was again; that hot coil in Yuna's stomach that made her tremble with desire and the need for a sweet release.
"Udo... Udo, please..." Yuna sighed out, Udo eating her out so precisely and passionately that Yuna thought she might've passed out from the stimulation of it all. Udo watched her intently as he lapped at her leaking sex; saw the way her breath became shorter and shorter and her voice started to turn strained. It was only their first time together, and yet Udo knew exactly what Yuna was asking for and what her body so desperately craved.
Every stroke and flick of his tongue moved with exact precision, his thumb coming to rub at Yuna's twitching clit as Yuna practically screamed his name.
Her hips bucked, her legs seized, her core twitch, and then Yuna saw white.
The knot in her stomach came undone as a wave of indescribable and toe curling pleasure and satisfaction rippled throughout her being. Yuna's body went limp on the bed, her breathing was nothing more than ragged gasps as her orgasm tore through her, chanting Udo's name like a prayer.
"Udo, Udo...Udo..." Her fingers gripped tighter into his hair before going slack, arms falling to her sides as she became completely relaxed.
Udo drank in the sweet juice that poured from Yuna greedily; his reward for pleasing his mate so throughly. He placed a lingering kiss to her vulva, admiring the way it pulsed as Yuna moaned through her orgasm.
Udo lifted his head, mouth and chin glistening with Yuna's essence as he carefully leaned over her once more. His large hand came to brush away the sweaty strands of burgundy hair that clung to her forehead and cheeks, softly cooing at her as she moaned and called for him.
"How did that feel?" He asked in a whisper. "You're doing amazing, Yuna."
Yuna nodded as she still tried to take a breath, Udo's hand stroking her face helping to soothe her. "It felt amazing, Udo... felt wonderful." Yuna's eyes shut, body relaxed after her orgasm and a wave of contented fatigue washing over her.
Udo kissed her lips slowly, Yuna moaning when she tasted herself on the Fey's lips. "Are you tired? Do you want to stop?"
Yuna shook her head rapidly at that and she latched onto Udo's shoulders like she was afraid he'd leave, "No! No, Udo I want you..." Her words were strained and muddled with lust, hands gripping the hem of Udo's yet to be discarded robe.
"Take it off..." Yuna tugged incessantly at the fabric as she whined. "It's not fair that I'm the only one who's naked." She pouted, and Udo chuckled.
Only once he was sure that Yuna could continue, he sat up onto his knees; effectively pinning Yuna down onto the bed. Going at an agonizingly slow pace, Udo's shrugged out of his robe, ripping the sash undone. The fabric fell to his knees before Udo tossed it to the floor, doing the same with Yuna's so that they didn't get in the way of what was about to happen next.
Udo stared warmly down at Yuna as she gaped up at the Fey, he was so marvelous. His arms, the ones that had held her so many times before were muscled and toned to perfection, as was the rest of his body. Yuna realized that those free-flowing robes didn't do Udo justice. Taut skin stretched across Udo's chest, giving way to a chiseled stomach littered with small scars that Yuna knew came from the Fey's past in battle. His strong legs gave way to... oh gods Udo was large; Yuna blushing when she realized she'd never seen the male organ before.
The small patch of hair at the base was a slightly darker shade of platinum, almost a grey color. It was big, almost intimidating and Yuna gulped when she realized that would be inside of her; how on earth would that work?! Certainly if the female body could push out a ten pound human baby, it could handle a large phallus... but this just seemed to be pushing it. Udo's cock had a slight curve upward, the shaft smooth and veiny with his pale skin. The head was almost a screaming hot red; precum seeping from the tip. Yuna eyed the substance curiously; did she really have that affect on Udo?
Yuna sat up so that she could fully run her hands along Udo's strong and hard torso, Udo groaning in appreciation as she did so. Her delicate fingertips traced his scarring, her doe eyes glistening up at him.
"Do they still hurt?" She whispered, Udo smiling sadly when he noticed the unshed tears in Yuna's eyes.
He stroked her cheek, "They don't pain me anymore Yuna." He gently spoke. "Your heart is so giving; don't cry for me, my sweet girl."
Yuna nodded as she sniffled, Udo's hand raking through her damp hair as she leaned forward to press a delicate kiss to one of the raised marks.
Udo's eyes widened, and Yuna pressed her lips to another one;
"They remind me of how strong you are; a brave fighter and Fey. I don't even have to ask to know you got these defending those who couldn't save themselves..." Yuna's eyes softened as she raked a nail over the old injury.
She felt Udo press a kiss to the crown of her head; "A group of poachers had discovered the Cavernous Nest back when I was still just a teen Fey; they tried to take our young... I wouldn't let them." He quietly explained. Yuna hugged him; their naked bodies pressed together as she nuzzled into his chest.
Yuna's hands went around his back, not surprised to find that his back was also muscular and strong; no doubt from his many years of flying with his magnificent wings. Yuna's fingers went to dance through the feathers, and she sighed;
"I love all of your scars, your inner and outer strength, your horns and your wings... they make me feel safe. I know that when you hold me, or when you wrap yourself around me that nothing could ever hurt me; you'd never let it." Yuna kissed his chest.
Udo embraced her fiercely at that, bare skin touching bare skin with little no room in between.
He felt a burning sense of pride to hear Yuna praise him so genuinely; it is always a male Dark Feys greatest honor to protect and care for their mates, and Yuna's words could've made him burst with happiness.
"I'd die for you." Udo whispered, and Yuna's heart raced. "I'd never let anything hurt you, never let anything take you away from me. If anything were to ever happen to you Yuna, I'd..."
Yuna hushed her Fey as she rubbed his strong back, hearing the way his tone began to crack. "Don't think about such things Udo." She cooed. "I'm right here. We both are; and I wouldn't ever wish to change that."
Udo sighed into her hair, nodding as Yuna kissed his neck.
"You made me feel so good, Udo. Now I think it's your turn..."
Udo let out a strangled groan as Yuna coyly slipped her hand between them, long fingers wrapping around his hardened member.
Udo's hands gripped into her waist hard enough to bruise when Yuna gave his length a firm stroke, Udo swallowing thickly.
"Yuna!" He gasped when he felt her thumb rub his leaking head, smearing his precum around with a sickeningly sweet squelching sound. Where on earth did his innocent Yuna learn to do such lewd things?
"I want you." Yuna's voice was borderline seductive, kissing Udo's ear as he buried his burning face into her neck. "Come on, Udo... want you inside..." She breathed, rubbing at his smooth shaft as she bit his earlobe.
Udo's arousal hardened even more at her words, and he softly pushed her back down onto the bed. Yuna allowed him to lay her onto the blankets, her hand still gripping his hard cock as he did so.
Udo moaned hotly; feeling his beloved's smooth palm pump him so passionately was like a dream that Udo didn't want to wake up from. It took every part of his being to lay his hand on Yuna's pumping wrist. He caught her hand, then pinned it up above her wild ruby tresses.
Yuna was surprised by his actions, her eyes widening in a mixture of worry and hurt as she looked up at Udo. "Did I do something wrong?" Her voice was soft.
Udo hated seeing doubt seep into Yuna's gentle features, shaking his head as he tried to ignore the pulsing sensation in his cock. He kissed along her jaw vehemently, using his free hand to spread her legs as he settled between them.
"Gods no, Yuna." He squeezed her thigh in reassurance, and Yuna relaxed. "I just..." A heavy blush painted Udo's cheeks, and he fought to not break eye contact with the girl. "I don't want to come until I'm inside you."
The statement brought Yuna completely melted Yuna, and the cool air around them became steamy and inescapably hot. "O-Oh." She blinked. "Okay then."
Udo smiled at her cute reaction. Yuna's feet were planted firmly on the bed as Udo spread her legs, giving her knees a ticklish kiss that made her giggle. The Fey settled between her parted legs, and Yuna sucked in an anticipatory breath as Udo massaged her hips in comfort.
'I always heard your first time is painful. I really hope it isn't as bad as everyone plays it up to be...' Yuna eyed Udo's throbbing and girthy cock with a bite to her lips.
It took the herbalist by surprise when Udo brought his fingers to his mouth, sucking on the pointed digits and coating them in his spit. The confusion must've been written clear as day on her face, because one glance to her had Udo grinning with an amused affection.
"It'll hurt if I just put it in. I want to make sure you're properly stretched." His hand came down to just hover over her core. "I don't want you in pain."
Udo's thumb pressed against her clit, and Yuna's toes instantly went numb at the sensation.
"Ah..." Yuna's head fell back against her pillow as Udo stimulated the sensitive bud, Udo delighted at the reaction he could pull from his mate.
He took one of Yuna's hands into his own and intertwined their fingers, his other hand stopping its ministrations as it's fingers lazily dragged along the wet lips between her legs. "It might hurt at first, but I promise I'll be as gentle as I can. Tell me if it's too painful, I promise we can stop. I won't be upset." Udo pressed another kiss to her knee, and Yuna nodded her head wordlessly.
She trusted him.
Yuna couldn't help the small cry that escaped her as Udo's finger cautiously circled her entrance before slipping inside, her nails digging into Udo's hand. Her body instantly rejected the foreign feeling, and Yuna felt hot tears bubble in her sharp eyes. It worried her; if she couldn't even handle a singular finger, how on earth was she supposed to take all of Udo?
"Shhhhh." Udo kissed her lower belly. "I know, I know. It'll hurt at first. You're doing wonderfully, Yuna."
The finger within Yuna massaged her inner walls, and Yuna's eyes screwed shut. She threw an arm over her face, covering the heavy blush that coated her skin. "Hurts..." She bit her lip.
She heard the bed creak as Udo leant forward, feeling the Dark Fey kiss her arm. "Look at me, Yuna. Let me see you." His deep voiced sounded, but Yuna didn't budged.
A groan almost tore from her when Udo crooked his finger. "Darling."
Yuna panted at the pet name, her arm falling from her face as she met Udo with a bashful glare. "That's not fair." She gulped, Udo's finger gently beginning to thrust in and out of her.
Udo kissed at her wet and red cheeks, licked down her neck and breasts before nuzzling into the tender meat of her thigh. "I could say the same to you. Do you even know what you do to me? Laying beneath me, all breathless and moaning like this?" Udo's hard cock brushed against Yuna almost to emphasize his point.
The foreign feeling slowly bled into a numbing and new kind of pleasure; and Yuna sighed. "Why don't you show me?" Her eyes glinted dangerously at Udo, plump lips being pulled by her white teeth.
She watched as Udo's brow furrowed and he practically growled. His finger slid out of her slick entrance, before two more entered, and Yuna chocked on a moan.
Udo's fingers pumped into her, and Yuna realized that she loved having her Fey play with her like this. The burning sensation of hurt was gone, a fiery one of desire in its place.
Her hands found purchase on her thighs as she spread herself wider for Udo, her eyes practically rolling in her head as Udo's digits thrust inside of her.
Udo soaked in her undone appearance and listened to her moans and cries of pleasure like it was a serenade, his eyes darkening.
"Like that?" Udo's voice was breathless as his fingers went faster, Yuna whimpering in response.
"Yes!" Yuna's toes curled as she felt Udo's fingers make a scissoring motion within her, stretching her inner walls throughly.
Three fingers slightly stung Yuna, but the feeling quickly dissipated as Udo's mouth went down to once again latch onto her screaming clit. Tears of pleasure began to seep onto the bedsheets as Yuna's mind sought to comprehend the plethora of pleasure she felt, Udo hot tongue on her clit and his long fingers stretching and thrusting inside of her was almost too much to handle.
Udo's fingers curled upwards, and Yuna felt liked she'd been electrocuted. A bolt of sheer hot delight shot down her spine, and Yuna cried out in rapture. She felt her release building, slowly and steadily and she was practically writhing on the bed as Udo unlatched from her clit and removed his fingers with a satisfying wet sound.
Yuna whined as Udo's fingers left her, panting as she lay in full display beneath him. "Udo, please, please..." She felt the tightness in her stomach scream for release, and her fingers dug into the wet bedsheets.
"Shhhh, I'll take care of you Yuna. I promise." Udo kissed her pulsing heat before sitting back on his knees. He licked Yuna's sweet fluids from his fingers, bringing the wetness to his member as he gave it a few thorough strokes. Yuna watched him, memorized by the way he moved. Udo leaned over, lining himself up with her wet entrance as he rubbed it up and down with his head; Yuna immediately latching onto his shoulders.
Udo released himself, cock resting against Yuna's core without pushing in. He met his heart's eyes, bending down to share a tender kiss amongst their heated passions. His fingers interlocked with hers, and his knuckles came up to stroke her cheek.
"Do you still want to do this, Yuna?" His soft voice asked.
Yuna nodded, no longer feeling any hesitation as her brown eyes held Udo's blue ones; nothing but pure love emanating from both of them.
"Yes." Yuna whispered, nuzzling into Udo's hand. "Take me, Udo. I'm ready, I want you; been waiting so long..."
Udo's eyes softened. He reciprocated, "I've desired you for so long now. I can't believe I can finally call you mine; those five years were so long, so painful..." Udo smiled warmly. "But I always knew we'd be together again."
They shared a kiss once more.
"I love you..." Yuna whispered as they parted, tucking a stray strand of Udo's white hair behind his pointed ear.
Udo kissed at her fleeting fingers. "I love you more."
The Fey sat back, gripping his large member as he pressed the head against Yuna's entrance.
"Grab onto me." He guided her hands to come up to his shoulders, rubbing comforting circles onto her hips. Yuna gazed up at her Fey, eyes reflecting true trust as he spoke softly;
"I'll be as gentle as I can, okay? Tell me at any point if I'm hurting you, I want you to feel good..." Yuna's heat called to Udo, and he suppressed a groan. "Gods, I hope it's good for you..."
Yuna's hands gripped onto Udo's shoulders, and she took a deep breath.
'It's Udo; he'd never hurt me.' She felt calm as she spoke gently to the Fey.
"I'm ready, Udo."
Udo met her eyes; the slight plea swimming in them finally giving Udo all of the assurance he needed. Eyes not leaving Yuna once, Udo's cock carefully began to slip inside her.
"Oh..."
No amount of Udo's fingers could've prepared Yuna for the Dark Fey's entrance; a cry bubbling from her as she felt like she was being split in half. The searing pain between her legs was unrelenting, and as soon as her first tear hit the pillow Udo immediately halted his insertion into the girl.
Udo's heart broke as he saw Yuna's tears; he thought that if he properly prepared her and entered slowly, then just maybe his heart wouldn't feel any pain. Udo didn't want Yuna to be afraid of his touch, didn't want her to associate them making love with her hurting. He dropped to his elbows, kissing away all of her tears as Yuna hugged him tighter.
Guilt flared in Udo's chest. "I'm sorry. I know, I know. I'm sorry." Udo whispered as he peppered her face with kisses, hand brushing her scarlet tresses. Yuna whimpered, "Udo, it hurts..." Yuna's eyes scrunched shut and her brow creased in a furrow.
"Do you want me to pull out?" Udo wasn't even halfway inside of Yuna; if it hurt this much with little more than the head in, then Udo didn't want to risk completely traumatizing his love by pushing her further than her body could handle.
The Fey was almost positive Yuna would answer with a nod; his heart continuing to surprise him as she slowly shook her head.
"No." Yuna winced as she raised her legs from the bed, bending them to wrap around Udo's waist to lock him in place. Experimentally, she rocked her hips and allowed Udo's cock to push in ever so slightly further.
Udo bit back a guttural moan, eyes glistening as he watched the pain dissolve from Yuna's scrunched up features.
Yuna's wrapped legs pushed against Udo. "I've waited so long for this; since that first night we spent together in the Moors." She whispered.
Udo's eyes widened.
Yuna's swollen lips broke into a tired smile. "I can handle it; I am a Dark Fey's mate, after all." A laugh tore from her dry throat. "I'm so close Udo... make me yours..."
Yuna moaned out as Udo's restraint seemed to completely snap; his pelvis bucking as his length fully sheathed into her. Udo released a deep and strangled moan as he settled within her, their hips meeting one another and Yuna let out a sigh.
Udo was large; and not just in the length and girth of his member. His whole being was simply imposing and commanded attention; from his toned muscles to his tall and thick horns to his large wings. It consumed Yuna, and she loved every bit of it.
"Yuna!" Udo's balls were snip against her, and even though the burning sensation was still there Yuna could feel it giving way to a blistering pleasure.
"Move, Udo..."
The Fey didn't need to be told twice; primal instincts taking over as he began to thrust in and out of his mate. Yuna's legs wrapped tighter around Udo's waist, her nails digging crescents into his taut back as Udo almost growled above her.
"Mmm, feels so good Yuna... you squeezing me like this." Udo's eyes scrunched in pure ecstasy, Yuna bouncing under his thrusts. "Talk to me; want to know it's good for you too."
Yuna blushed under his words, letting out a mewl as her pain gave way to sheer fulfillment and belonging. "Feels amazing, Udo... you're so big..." A hard snap of Udo's hips left Yuna breathless, and she stumbled over her words for a moment.
'Amazing can't even begin to describe it.'
"Feels wonderful with you thrusting into me; making me yours... you're so strong..."
Yuna's head fell back onto the pillow, her moans building in volume as Udo's skin slapped against hers. "The best warrior... the best mate..."
Yuna could feel Udo quiver within her at that.
He groaned hotly, his thrusts still gentle but growing with speed. Udo growled, latching onto Yuna's neck as she exposed it to him. "Mine." He whispered, admiring the bruise that formed on her pristine skin.
Yuna's eyes blearily met his as hot tears of pleasure poured from her. "Yours." She breathed back.
The air filled with the sounds of skin slapping onto skin, wet kisses, and soft moans and pants. The bed creaked under Udo and Yuna's love making, the wooden headboard slamming into the wallpapered walls surrounding them as the winged man pumped passionately in and out of his love.
Their hesitations gone, only focusing on the present moment and their love for each other; Udo and Yuna became one.
As Udo made love to the almost sobbing girl beneath him, moaning and chanting his name like a sacred prayer, it felt like every painful thing he'd ever experienced in his life had vanished. There had been so many dark moments in his life, so many "what ifs" and "should have beens" after he had to separate from Yuna. Udo thought he'd never love again; if it wasn't Yuna, then he didn't want it.
But Yuna came back; the fates brought them together again and the world was changing. They could finally be together wholeheartedly, their relationship and future marriage a victory cry as they entered into a new era. Yuna was here, in Udo's arms, and gods Udo felt like he could combust with pure joy.
"I love you, I love you, I love you..." The statement tumbled from his mouth over and over again as Udo thrust into her, catching her lips and chin in a sloppy kiss.
Udo's lips held a promise of forever as he kissed his heart, silently vowing to never let go of her ever again. Yuna, his heart, his entire world... now his entirely as they consummated their love for each other.
For Yuna, it was like her world was expanding and crumbling all in the same moment. Udo's length moving within her, his musky scent filling her senses, his hot lips grazing her skin, his deep and passionate moans... her heart swelled with love for the Fey above her.
How could she have ever forgotten such an amazing man?
All of those lonely days spent in Ulstead, missing her family and longing for a sense of belonging all disappeared as Udo hugged her closely; cradling her so gently as his hips snapped against hers vehemently. Oh how she wished she knew Udo was coming, the fates trying to reunite them as fast as they could; Yuna knew she couldn't complain, it only made their getting together all the more sweeter.
There was no linger any emptiness residing within Yuna; she'd never felt more complete than she did in this moment.
"Udo... harder, faster, something... please..."
Yuna was close now, and she could tell Udo was too. Even amidst his passionate thrusts, Udo still managed to firmly shake his head.
"Not your first time..." His voice was strained under his building release, and Yuna whined in protest.
"Come on; I'm not going to break..." She moaned airily; gods it all felt so heavenly.
Despite Udo's answer, his hips were moving ever so faster. "Trust me, Yuna. I promise." His arms hooked under her knees, practically bending Yuna in half as he pistoned into her passionately; their skins a screaming red as they slapped against each other. "M-Mm!" A particularly hard thrust had Yuna arching her back, fingers clawing at Udo's winged shoulder blades as tears freely fell from her eyes.
Udo's brow furrowed amidst his pounding, his pace momentarily faltering as he leaned down to brush stray strands of hair from his heart's eyes. "Am I hurting you?" His tone was as worried as it was rough.
Yuna shook her head, writhing under Udo as she sought the friction. "No...!" Udo was tantalized by the way her hips moved under him. "Feels so good Udo... I'm so happy..."
A sob broke from Yuna, repeating her words with a heavy sigh; "I'm so happy."
Udo's eyes light up, and he fell to his elbows as he kissed up and down Yuna's neck. "Me too; I'm so happy Yuna... so glad I can be with you like this..."
Yuna's heat tightened around his pulsing cock, and Udo whimpered. "How can you get even tighter..." He moaned. "I'm going to come, Yuna." He could tell by her constricting muscles and her labored breathing that it was the same for her.
Yuna nodded, sweat dripping onto her brow as Udo glowed with his own sheer sheen; "Me too, I'm going to... Udo..."
She could feel it; her orgasm clouded her whole psyche and Yuna could barely form a sentence anymore. Yuna felt Udo move to slip out of her, and she tightened her legs to lock him in place. Her nails dug so hard into his shoulder blades she just knew she drew blood;
"N-No! Don't take it out!" She moaned hotly. "Want you to come in me, Udo... I want to take all of you..."
Udo nearly lost it at her words; his arousal reaching its peak as his thrusts became erratic. "Even if you know what it might entail...?" He panted thickly.
Yuna nodded, and intertwined their fingers. "Yes! Gods yes... Udo, I need you..." Yuna babbled absentmindedly as her lust overtook her and she hit her peak, hers and Udo's hips moving in sync as Yuna's saw stars and Udo's vision turned stark white.
"Mm! Udo!"
"A-Ah! Yuna...!"
They climaxed together; didn't that only happen in romance novels?
Yuna felt Udo's warmth spread into her, and she blushed heavily. The Tudra Fae thrusted his seed into her for a few more hot moments, before falling to his elbows with a sigh. Yuna breathily moaned, her constricted muscles completely relaxing as her orgasm satiated her. The two lay together for a few long minutes; simply trying to catch their breaths as hot pants were exchanged between them.
Udo slid his softening cock from Yuna with a groan, collapsing to her side as he brought her close. Udo watched intently as his thick cum mixed with Yuna's clear liquids; seeping from her spent hole and onto the disheveled bedsheets beneath them.
Udo would never admit, but he committed the image to his permanent memory.
Yuna turned in Udo's embrace, the Fey laying on his back as she rested her head onto his heavily-breathing chest. They relaxed in that position; basking in the afterglow as they finally came back to their senses. Yuna felt a familiar warmth wrap around her, noticing a faint glow emitting from Udo's body to her own. The soreness she'd felt in her lower half disappeared instantly, and she quirked a brow at her rather worried looking Dark Fey.
"You're using your magic on me?" She questioned. "Why are you healing me?"
Udo's brow furrowed with worry. "There was blood. Did I....?"
Udo couldn't finish the sentence, but Yuna caught the general direction that the question might've gone. She kissed Udo's jaw in reassurance.
"Heavens no; Udo, that was incredible." Her lips moved against his. "It felt so, so good."
Udo visibly relaxed, and he wrapped his arms tighter around Yuna. "What a relief..." He sighed. His lips went to her hairline, peppering the sweaty locks with his kisses. "You did so good for me, Yuna. So good... That felt... amazing..."
Udo hummed in contentment, his eyes fluttering shut. "You are amazing."
Yuna giggled; feeling like she was walking on clouds. The two were extra cuddly in their post-orgasm afterglow, exchanging soft kisses as their naked bodies rubbed against each other.
"I love you, Udo. I love you so much... thank you..." Yuna found it harder and harder to keep her eyes open, spent from their activities.
Udo's lips danced across her face, not leaving a single part of the surface untouched. "I love you, heart. I should be thanking you; I'm so happy I was able to be your first..." Udo turned into his side, resting his head on his bent arm as he tucked Yuna's wild locks under his chin. "I'm so happy you were my first."
Yuna hummed, noting the sleep slipping into Udo's voice that mirrored her own. "You're my first and only; I'll only ever need you, Udo." Despite the stickiness between her legs (which the new lovebirds were simply too spent to worry about cleaning up right away), she was indescribably comfortable.
Udo squeezed her, snowy wings circling around them like a feathery blanket over their naked and entwined bodies. "And I'll only ever need you." He whispered.
The two didn't need to speak anymore words to express their love and appreciation; their silence spoke volumes as they hugged each other tightly. The sun was just peaking over the Moors' thick trees as sleep overtook the Dark Fey and human; the two's smiles never leaving their faces even as their dreams overtook reality.
Within each other, they'd found reason, they'd found themselves, and they'd found each other.
They slept peacefully.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was late afternoon when Yuna's eyes fluttered open.
The first thing she was aware of were the sweet sapphire eyes watching her sleeping form, and knuckles gently scraping over her cheekbones.
A kiss was placed to her forehead,
"Good morning, sleeping beauty."
Udo's voice was raspy with sleep, and Yuna smiled with a heavy blush; her bare breasts against Udo's naked chest reminding her of why she was so still so sleepy, and slightly sore.
"Good morning." She croaked out, voice raw from her moans. She buried her face deeper into her pillow, humming as Udo's hands went to massage at her stiff back muscles.
"Why are you awake?" She asked lazily, eyes closing under Udo's relaxing ministrations.
Udo kissed her shoulder blades, feathers tickling Yuna's arms as she giggled.
"I've been awake for awhile now... I was scared I'd dreamt last night up." Udo confessed, and Yuna didn't need to open her eyes to know that he was blushing deeply. "I was worried I'd open up my eyes and you'd be gone... so I wanted to stay awake."
He placed another kiss to the small of her back, and Yuna sighed. "I'm right here." She whispered.
The warm and bright sun filled their bedroom vibrantly; and Yuna basked in the invigorating rays.
"Watching me sleep, hm? Awfully creepy." She smiled coyly at her joke, yelping when Udo pinched her backside with a muttered "brat".
"Can you blame me? You're beautiful."
It was Yuna's turn to blush now.
She let Udo's hands run down her body one more time before she sat up with a groan, the bed creaking beneath her. Yuna smiled warmly at Udo, his hair still wild from sex and sleep. The two shared a tender kiss.
"Come on. Let's go take a bath; we need to clean ourselves up." Yuna tugged at Udo's arm as she rose to her feet despite her spent muscle's protests.
Yuna turned to Udo expectantly, swallowing thickly as she took in Udo's naked figure lying on the bed. He stared at her intently, and her blush grew.
"W-What are you looking at?" She asked.
Udo nonchalantly rested his chin in his palm; resting comfortably on his side.
"I just want to get a good look at you." His eyes were soft, and loving.
Yuna smiled, her blush reflecting how happy the Fey's words made her feel.
'I'm really the luckiest girl in the world...'
Yuna leaned forward on the bed, planting a firm kiss on Udo's lips before skipping out of the bedroom with a giggle. Udo appreciated the view as she did so.
"If you want to see more, you have to come with me to the bathroom!~" Yuna's voice called from down the hall, and Udo huffed in disbelief.
An affection smile spread on Udo's face as he swung his legs over the bed, following after the naked girl with a feeling of joy and peace.
"Spoiled girl..." Udo grinned, feeling a mixture of pride and happiness that Yuna was accustomed to such high standards of affection.
It was a reflection of his own ability to tend to his mate, after all.
If the Moors heard particularly giddy laughter and hushed moans from the cottage that morning, they all chose to feign ignorance.
All was well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay I did not just write 11,000 WORDS OF PURE SMUT, 46 PAGES JUST FOR IT TO NOT BE APPRECIATED. You better have liked it! 😌😉
I'm kind of ashamed to admit how much I loved writing this chapter; it was pretty great. I hope you guys loved it and it was worth the anticipation! Show your support if you did!
This was my first smut ever; I'm so glad it was for this story that I love so much!!
I couldn't have thought of a better chapter to celebrate 10k reads with, thank you guys SO much. I'm a small writer, so a number like that is really insane to me. I'm so grateful. ❤️
Wishing my readers great health and happiness, I love sharing this story with all of you. What a great community we have; I can't wait to keep on reading/writing with you!!!
See you in the next chapter!! Xoxo
~Akahana ^3^