𝟒𝟓

a/n: Char's outfit for the chapter is above!

☆═━ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄━═☆

"Are we going to keep walking forever?" Charlotte asked, huffing out.

Paulina furrowed her eyebrows, turning to her, "You walked for five minutes before making Klaus carry you, why do you get to complain?"

"I am bored. You guys are no fun," She replied simply.

The Gilbert shook her head, walking forward as Klaus turned to Stefan, who was carrying an unconscious Ray, on his shoulders, "You okay? Is Ray getting heavy?"

Stefan responded bitterly, "I'm fine."

"You sure about that? You know, we've been walking for quite some time now. If you need some water or a little sit-down—"

Paulina interjected, snorting, "If you want to rest and say Charlotte is heavy, just do so. You won't hurt her feelings because she has none."

Charlotte grinned, "At least I am not the desperate, lonely vampire, rolling a rock up an endless mountain."

"It's not endless, it's just bumpy," She shrugged her shoulders, smiling in response.

The Bernard rolled her eyes, "Are we there yet?"

"Yes, we are," Klaus answered, stating, "Thanks to our pal Ray, we found ourselves a pack. There."

Charlotte climbed down, running a hand through her hair as they stopped in front of the pack's camp, "Well...that's promising."

Stefan walked in first, putting Ray on the ground as a woman rushed over to him, "Ray! Oh, my God. What's going on?" She looked up at the four vampires who invaded the camp, "Who are you?"

Klaus stepped in front of Stefan, correcting, "The important question is who am I."

"Like I said," Paulina crossed her arms over her chest, murmuring under her breath, "Narcissistic asshole."

"Please forgive the intrusion. My name is Klaus," He ignored her, introducing himself.

"You're the hybrid," She realized, rising to her feet.