𝟏𝟎

a/n: charlotte's outfit is above ⬆

☆═━ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍 ━═☆

Sometimes you can't let go of the past without facing it again.

Charlotte's mind had been full of so many things, since she had awakened, and she did and talked about many of them except for one, Stefan. He hadn't made the move to approach so she automatically thought he didn't want and resorted to communicating with Damon only, he had a far better company anyway.

The Bernard was slumping on the eldest Salvatore's bed as he taught her how to use a phone and she didn't seem as if she was going to get it any soon, as he sighed frustrated, "C'mon, little Char, it's easy. Just press the home button..."

"Why would a literal home have a button? Last I checked Homes were made out bricks...not buttons...," Charlotte questioned, pouting.

Damon laughed out, "Any other time that would have been a really old fashion joke...but seeing as you are being literal...," He trailed off, typing something on the phone's touch keyboard.

It didn't take a few moments before Damon handed her the phone, and she looked at the screen to find a lot of words before she could part her lips and question, Damon answered, "Here, it's an Urban Dictionary, kind of lets you in on a lot of modern times wordings."

Charlotte nodded before snarking, "That's way better than your pointless and completely irrational explanations," He scowled at her and she chuckled, lightly punching his shoulder.

Unfortunately, the moment was cut short as Elena walked into the room, "Hey, have you seen Stefan?"

Charlotte and Damon turn to look at her, the former's eyes widening before she turned back to Damon, "What...what is this..?" She barely muttered out, it couldn't have been true. It couldn't have been the woman who ruined her life standing right there in front of her, could she be more vain?

Damon squeezed his eyes shut for a second, "Yeah, forgot that teeny tiny detail..."

"--Tiny detail? That Katherine is here?" Charlotte stood up from her place, not planning on attacking what she believed to be Katherine, because as much as she hates it. Charlotte didn't have it in her to just run at the girl and rip her heart out or snap her neck as she did to her.

"Wait...wait...I am not Katherine," Elena spoke up, as Charlotte turned her attention to her, tilting her head, "I am Elena Gilbert."