Chapter 3: Spend The Night

Copter

"Hey?" I gasped. Seeing Kimmon dripping wet from head to toes.

"What the fuck? Why are you outside? It's fucking raining for pete's sake. What if you catch a cold? Huh?" I said angrily. What if he gets sick because he was soaking wet in the rain?

"Oh, so you are worried about me?" I saw him smirked.

"Yes! What if you got sick? I don't want you to die right in front of my door. People might misunderstood and thought that I murdered you." I said sarcastically.

But it's true though. Who wouldn't be worried if you saw someone dripping wet from head to toes right in front of your own room?

Kimmon sighed heavily and lied down on my bed. I immediately pulled him away.

"Hey! Go take a shower! I don't want to sleep in a wet bed." he obeyed my order and went to my bathroom. I'll let him stay here for a while. Since it's still raining heavily and I forgot my umbrella at the cafe.

Kimmon walked out of the bathroom. I turned my back to him. I suddenly averted my eyes when I saw something really not good.

"Fucking hell, Kimmon get a towel!" I said shyly. Who the actual fuck would walk outside the bathroom, NAKED?!

"Like what you've saw?" I turned around and he's now dressed up. Using my pajamas. I glared at him.

"Who the fuck would like that, asshole?"

"Hey, i'm still your Phi. Have some respect when you're talking to me."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Ugh, fuck you. You're so fucking demanding as hell."

"Same to you." I rolled my eyes at him after his response. Then all of a sudden, there's a light knock sound coming from the door.

"I'll get it." he offered. I only nodded and lay down.

"Delivery for Mr. Copter Panuwat Kerdthongtavee?" I jumped straight out of the bed when I heard my name.

Fucking shit. Kimmon probably heard my full name.

I took my wallet and paid my order. Once the delivery man left, I locked the door. I looked at Kimmon. Who's currently standing in front of the door.