Chapter 33: A Tease

Third Person

"Oh, my, god. P'Kim, what the heck happened earlier?!" Bas shouted. The three of them jolted their heads at him.

"Surprised much?" Kimmon scoffed.

"You- you really did that?! Is that why you're late while carrying a flowers with you? About the students, how come?" Bas dumbfounded.

"You're not a student here, you can't access to the university's website. Silly." Kimmon explained. Bas blinked his eyes fast, with his mouth wide open, unable to process everything.

"But, P'Cop? How? What? Why?" he simultaneously asked.

"Well, Copter doesn't really look at the website. That's why I chose that platform to announce it," Kimmon answered.

"Honestly speaking, you did great back there." Tae said.

"Of course, i'm none other than Kimmon Warodom Khemmonta." he proudly said.

"But I think.. you're a bit too full of yourself." Bas affirmed, doing a tiny-bit-sign.

"Okay, i'm out. See you- oh, no. I'll let you stay with my best friend tonight. Just don't do it a bit, you know, rough?" Bas whispered the last word.

"Crazy!" Kimmon softly hit his arms.

"Just do as I please. I don't want to see him walking limp. You know?" Bas favored.

"You and your perverted mind." Kimmon slapped his own forehead. His cousin laughed at him before walking out of the room, along with Tae and Tee as soon as they saw Copter.

"Moment." the three of them said in unison. They looked at each other and laughed, doing a high five as they look from behind.