Chapter 8: Promise

Third Person

"Ah, I should get going now." Tae stood up from his seat while laughing. Seeing Copter sulking while being coaxed by Kimmon was the most funniest thing that happened. Kimmon don't know how to cajole Copter and Copter kept on avoiding him.

"Tae, don't leave me. I don't know how to persuade this kid right here." Kimmon pointed at Copter, who's curling up around the corner of the walls.

"It's your fault." Tae crossed his arms while looking at the man in front of him.

"How come it's my fault? You teased him."

"Nah, ah. You can fool everyone except me." Kimmon looked at him and raised his eyebrows because of confusion.

"I saw you tease him." Tae said.

"Tae." he called using a similar tone he's using to scare someone. Tae only chuckled. He took his things on the table and stood up.

"I need to manage the cafe. Bye!" Tae rushed his way outside. He already know what will happen when Kimmon called his name on that time.

"Don't scare P'Tae." Copter pouted. Tae looked at him and messed his hair.

"I'll leave you now with Kimmon."

"Eh? Phi, sure you're leaving me with this complete asshole jerk?" Copter glared at Kimmon with his eyebrows linking each other.

"You're so unfair." Kimmon pouted and sulked. Copter told his mind.

I was supposed to be the one who's sulking, right?

"Ah, ah. I'll leave you too now. And you, Kimmon." Tae turned his gaze to Kimmon and raised his eyebrow.

"Remember not to do anything. Dorm walls aren't soundproof." Copter widened his eyes. Tae smirked as he wiggle his eyebrows.

"Holy shit—" Copter snorted but Kimmon cutted him off.

"We'll move to my condo then." Copter's eyes widened for the second time. He turned his gaze to Kimmon who's preventing his self on laughing. As well as Tae. Copter's expressions were too funny for them to handle.

"I hate you, Kimmon." he hissed.

"I love you too." Kimmon smirked.

"Ugh," Copter rolled his eyes.

"Hey, i'm still here. Have some respect on those people who are single." Tae crossed his arms and looked at them.

"Get your ass off already." Kimmon ordered.

"No need to hissed. I'm leaving na. Kimmon, please take care of Copter." He patted Copter's head and looked at Kimmon when he told him to take care of Copter.

"Um, I will." Kimmon said. Tae smiled at him.

"Thanks bud." he patted Kimmon's shoulders as he turned his gaze towards Copter.