Chapter 36: POV.

Third Person

Kimmon continued to caress the younger's cheeks, who's laying down above his shoulders. Calming him down from what has happened.

His uncle's cruel. A demon. A living demon. He's the worst person ever. That's what Kimmon's mind has been thinking about lately after Copter uttered those words.

"Are you tired?" Copter asked.

"No, i'm not."

"Sorry, Phi. You haven't gone to work because of me."

"Shh, I know you needed someone to lean or cry on during these kinds of times. Stop apologizing because i'm the one who has decided to skip my work for the meantime."

"Thank you, P'Kim. For staying with me during this hard times. I know you already have a hard time at work  and stuff. Sorry if I stirred up in your life.."

"No, don't say that. Stop telling things like that. I don't like it. If I don't love you, I don't care about you, I never laid my eyes on you then I wouldn't and shouldn't have chased you, nor courted you. I asked and prepared myself enough for this when I met you, Copter. It's my decision and you're now a part of it. You're a part of my life and I can't afford to lose someone like you because of your cruel uncle."

Copter laid down beside him. Kimmon raised his head up and inserted a pillow below.

Kimmon continue to caress the younger's head, until he fell asleep again. Kimmon knows that he's been lacking of sleep. It's completely obvious too. Copter's always busy studying for his third year. Either in their condo, or the university's library. He always stay up pretty late just for him to maintain his grades. Because you know, being a doctor's not easy.

He later on fell asleep, with Copter on his side.

°°°

"Ter,"

"Wake up." Kimmon shook him carefully.

Copter groaned and slowly opened his eyes. Squishing his eyes, Copter glanced at the person beside him.

"What time is it, P'Kim?"

"Almost ten in the evening." Kimmon replied.

"Are you hungry? You haven't eaten yet."

Copter only nodded at him and circled his stomach.

"Let's go downstairs and eat at the nearby noodle stall, okay?"

"Okay."