The Owl Job

The next day-

(Y/n) POV-

"Once the meeting starts you can go," Tony says in his earpiece. I was right next to him walking.

Shashi picked me up from the curb while Tony was pleading me to not go with his eyes. I smiled as reassurance.

We pulled up to the guy I saw on the tablet that Shashi had.

"Nice ride, Mr. Dhar. Tell me, what kind of car is this?" He asked ina Russian accent.

"This is a Macallister Motors Superfin. One of a kind." Shashi says as he opened my car door for me.

"Ah. I love owning things no one else can have." Sudarlkov says.

"Why don't you, uh, take it for a spin," Shashi says as the Russian man looked at me and smirked. "Yes, yes, of course,"

"you're clear. Be careful guys. Including you (Y/n)." Tony said on the com earpiece.

---------

I was sitting on Shashi's lap while Sudarlkov was crashing into everything.

I slightly gasped as we crashed into a mailbox and Lights. I held onto Shashi for dear life.

Surdarlkov laughed, "You were right, this is an extremely smooth ride!"

"Wait until you test out the defense systems," Shashi says. As an agent, I have to be vulnerable for the enemy to see that I trust them.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as I hid my face into the crook of his neck as his arms were on my waist. Not gonna lie, he does be smelling good.

Some alarm went off, I looked slightly and it was his phone. "What as that?" asked the Russian man.

"What's going on?" asked Shashi on the phone.

"a run-of-the-mill earthquake."

"When will the cameras be back up?"

"Your cameras are hard-wired to..."

"Something wrong, Shashi?" I asked in a small voice. He smiled slightly as hunged up. I felt bad for playing this man. But if the world is in danger I need to stop him.

"Just an earthquake. How about those codes?" Shashi says as he changed the subject.

"Look out!" I shouted. They both gasped as we hit another damn mailbox.

"In Russia, car has right of way. Hey, what does this button do?" He asked.

The button he pressed, was a grappling hook, the hook was now caught on a cop's car, when we turned left, it was on there.

"Whoopsie,"

Shashi and I looked back.

"Come one T," I thought to myself.

--------------------

10 minutes later-

We are completely surrounded by cops!

"FInal offer. My car, for the codes," Shashi jumped to the subject.

"I will never sell you codes."

"I thought you came to make a deal."

"I'm sorry I led you one. I just want to drive car I heard so much about."

"Whoo! It's beautiful, da?" He laughed.

"But now I must check Sova. This tete-a is finito,"

After that, he got out of the car and went into the hotel where Layla and Tony are.

"I have to ask you something," Shashi says as he rolled down the window.

"Isn't that thing hot?" He asked. As he pointed to his wool hat.

I sighed as I knew he's not good at coming up with diversions.

"Eh. It's signature look. Sudarlkov is slave for fashion." He says. At least he is honest, I'll give him that.

Shashi faked smiled, but when Sudarlkov turned his back to go inside, his smile fell.

"Come, I want to show you where I live and for that date," Shashi smirked. I smiled and faked a giggle. He went to the driver's side and drove off to his house.

----------

Shit! We are almost there! I thought to myself.

His phone rang,

"Hey, Tony."

"Yea, it's Tony. Is this Shashi?"

"Um, you called me."

"Oh! Oh, yeah!"

"where are you?"

"Hold on, Tony."

He rolled down his window, "Rusty. Anything happen while I was gone?" He asked.

"No sir, Mr. Dhar," Rusty says.

"Hey, who's Rusty? Sounds like a fun guy!"

"I said to hold one, Tony,"

"Hey! did you know when (Y/n) first started to developed, she had the nicest rack in the whole 5th grade!?"

"Tony!" I scolded him.

"I could believe that," Shashi says as he winked at me as he helped me out.

"Are you home?"

"Just walking in. Why?"

Shit! They're still in there!

I grabbed the phone from Shashi, "Look, Tony, he got to go,"

"Wai-"

Before he could say anything, I hang-up on him.

"What was that fo-" Before Shashi could say anything, I kissed him. I felt him smirked as his arms were wrapped around my waist...

"Screw with the date, the bedroom is the second door to the right," He says as I bite my lip seductively. "Don't be long~" I giggled.

-------

Tony's POV-

"The codes aren't the keys. They're for the next race." I explained.

"You three didn't find anything in Shashi's crib?" Nowhere asked.

"Nope,"

"nuh-uh,"

They all hid their faces from the embarrassing word.

"Now, we leave this up to Agent (L/n)," Nowhere says....