Bounus-Night at Toretto's House

I made my way up to Tony's bedroom.
The second one to the left...
I sighed once I got to his door, he opened it.
"Hey,"
"Hey,"
I replied back.
"Oh, uh, come in," He said and moved out of the way to let me in.
"Thanks" I said.
He hummed and closed the door.
"So,"
"So,"
I sat in his bed and he sat next to me, it was kinda awkward...
I cleared my throat, "Have the same room like I remembered," I said as I shifted a little bit.
"Yeah," He said.
I looked around remembering growing up here.
"What's wrong?" He asked. I shook my head.
"Nothing just remembering the times we had here," I said.
"I know. Time goes by fast." He said and looked at me.
"I remember once that we tried to have our first kiss when we were 10 because you said you were invincible against cooties," I laughed at the memory.
"Oh yeah! Then you called wuss because I only gave you a peck," says Tony laughing laughing to.
"Man, that was 6 years ago..." he trailed off.
It was a comfortable silence....

Should I make move? I thought to myself...

"Hey, uh, (Y/n)?"
Tony's voice made me come out of my head, I turned to him.
"Yeah?"
"Um well," he shuffled closer to me,
"I was wondering if..."
"Yes?" I said getting impatient.
I started to come closer to him too. He backed away slowly,
"(Y- (Y/n)? What are you doing?" He said with a shaky voice.
"Nothing, just something I should have done a long time ago," I said
I was right above him while he was pinned to the bed, I didn't know what this feeling was... now I do...
"I-I love you, Tony Toretto..." I whispered and kissed him on the lips.

At first he was surprised then melted into the kiss. I felt fireworks when our lips came together.
One of his arms snakes around my waist while the other in my hair. He sat up slightly as I sat on his lap.
My arms wrapped around his neck, his hands began to go up my shirt slightly, but stopped.

"(Y/n)... I love you too, but I don't wanna push you or anything." Tony says as he panting for air. So was I.
"Tony, I don't wanna push you too. I just want you to know that I'm ready, if your not ready I'm fine with that," I said as we put our foreheads together.

"I am. Your the one that I wanna be with for the rest of my life. I know your the one I've been waiting for," he says in my neck as he inhaled my scent.
I smiled at him...
"Maybe next time, right now we have to go to bed," I said. He smiled and covered both of us.
"Good night, (Y/n),"
"Night Tony,"