Born a Toretto pt. 1

"Face it Toretto, you will never beat Dom's time," I said as I leaned against Tony's hood.
"Trust me. I will beat his record because-"
" 'I'm a Toretto this is my destiny!' " I interrupted him.
"Come on! Toretto wake up and smell the roses, you said this last month and the month before that. Were tired of betting to see if you did or didn't, I lost over $120 cuz of you," I said while looking through my phone. Then Frostee 'ahhh' after my words.

A car reved and came into our alley, I slightly looked up,
"Ugh," I said and got up with the rest of the crew.

" 'Sup, kids. The king of the road is here."
"More like king ass," I said to him.
" I got room in here for a Queen." He looked at me up and down. I saw Toretto jaw clenched, I laughed,
"Why would someone like me, go out in this metal junk with you? I'm top notch brand, your a down payment dog. I would be embarrassed if I were you," I said with a smirk. His smile faded and rolled his eyes at me.

"Also (Y/n) doesn't want to ride around in a car with a picture of your mom on the front." Frostee says while Cisco snickered at Frostee's little joke.
"Are those rocket engines?" Echo asked while her and I checked out the back.
"What's up, Mitch? Moved from car thief to jet rustler?" Cisco joked while leaning on the window.

"Maybe. Don't worry about it." Mitch says while looking into his mirror. I felt his eyes on me, "Mitch, (Y/n) doesn't want to be watched like a loser like you," Tony says as he slanged his arm around my shoulders. I did a nervous laugh and glared at Mitch.

"Hey Toretto! Let's see what that soap box racer can do." Mitch says. Toretto let go of me and walked towards Mitch's car.
"After you lose I'll let you detail my car. The closest you'll get to a winner."
"Yeah, well, after you lose you can wash my car. It's the closet thing you'll get to a shower, maybe I'll throw in a little something for (Y/n), you could wash her motorcycle, the closest thing you will be close to," Tony says as he winked at me, I did my eye roll but smiled.
" Mind if you don't look at me Mitch? Your stares are giving me pedo vibes," I said with a hand on my hip.
"Hey, just making sure I got the eyes on the prize,"
"So we are fighting for (Y/n) now?" Tony asked, "You know it,"
"Ugh, Toretto is you don't win i swear-"
"(Y/n) I'll win," he says and patted my back.
"Yeah, I guess."
——————
After Tony's Great loss number 3, I got a phone call from an Unkown...

Hello?
Is this (Y/n) (L/n)?
Who's asking?
I'm Layla Gray, I wanna recruit you for Sh1ft3r.
Huh, I know who you are, people are talking you know. Why me?
Scene you race about a year or two ago. Heard your the best when it comes to drifts. My boss wants to recruit you too. Scene what you could do.
Does this involved pain?
You know it.
Fine. I'm in, when and where?
Tonight, midnight is the first race. We will be expecting great things from a (L/n).
I will be expecting great things from Layla Gray.

Ended call

"I can't believe he beat me again." Tony complained as Cisco and I looked into Tony's car.

"It wasn't even close that time. You weren't even in the same state as him. You wanna watch a replay?" Asked Frostee to Tony.
"No, Frostee, I don't. Sorry (Y/n), I let you down. Now you have to go on a date with Mitch." Tony says as he looked down.
I sighed and cleaned my hands on a rag, "Look, Toretto. It doesn't matter if you win or lost, and Mitch? He could go and do voodoo for all I care, cuz I ain't going out with him. Imma stick him up like I do to many guys." I said. He smiled weakly and sighed.
" You won't beat a rocket-powered car with an engine from a dump." Echo says
"Hey, this engine is solid, all right? The fuel hose just got loose." Cisco says. "Nothing a little bubble gum can't fix."
"It'll take more than him to try to beat my best time."
We turned and saw Dom.
"Dom's back!"
"What's up, Dom!"
"What up!"
"Hey Dom." Tony says and did a hand greet to him.
"Looks like you pushed it to hard."
"Little (Y/n)! How are you!" Dom asked me.
"Eh doing better, lost $120 thanks to Tony here." I said has Dom hugs me.
"Reminds me of someone." He says and looked at me. I laughed, "You and brother are a lot alike. Be betting and talking smack," Dom says.
"As if, my brother is more like my other brothers," I said.
"Also reminds me of someone,"
"I thought I had it. I hate losing to that guy! He's all into (Y/n) and I can't do anything about it, he bet that if he won he would take her. And I fell for it." Tony says with anger.
Dom's face softened,
"That's because your a Toretto. Your born to win." Dom says.
"Also being a Toretto has nothing to do with what you do in a car. Being a Toretto is about what's in here." Dom says and pointing to Tony's heart.