The Final Key

(Y/n) POV-

"Turn right," I said to Tony, 'He looks good in a military suit' I thought to myself. I felt Frostee chuckle low, I glared at him. He shut up and drank the rest of his Yoka.

"Ready? There's not much time,"  

"I'm ready,"

"I'm set,"

I cracked open a new Monster while Frostee opened a new Yoka.

"We're go,"

"Let's make some noise,"

"Frostee! Hit it!" I yelled, he took out his phone and blasted our song, 

 Wreak O'Clock

*Que the MuSiC*

"I can't believe you let Layla out. You know she's a wild car," Shashi complained. 

"She's the only card we got," Frostee said.

"Oh, she's helping us! Yes!" Frostee shouted and pointed to the screen. 

"Layla Gray, so unpredictable. That's what I love about her," Eon says as he drank the rest of my Monster. 

"Nuh-uh, bitch. Get me another one before you drink my whole inventory," I said I threw my 5 empty cans at Eon. 

He rolled his eyes and threw me another one, I caught it without even looking, "Thanks, Donkey," 

"What are you waiting for, Toretto?" Shashi asked.

"He doesn't want to leave Layla," I responded. 

"It's her or you," Shashi said back.

I sighed, "You got that, T?" I asked. 

He didn't respond. I sighed, I took off my headset, "He froze. Only I could help him," I said as I got up. 

"Where do you think you're going?" Shashi asked as he took my wrist. 

"To finish the job. I don't ametures," I said, "You got it from here, Frostee?" I asked and looked back at him, "You bet!" He gave me a thumbs up.

------------

"Grey!" I yelled. she was fighting Nowhere. "She looked at me and nodded. Layla ducked as I round housed Nowhere in the face. She stumbled back, I ducked then Layla round housed her too in the face. 

I swiped her foot from below, she fell headfirst. 

Layla helped me up as we ran, "I said, go!" Layla yelled at Tony. Once Tony saw me, he smiled. I could tell he wanted to come over to me, but since the mission, we are on. He couldn't.

Nowhere got up and started to chase Layla, I tackled her to the ground, with a hard thud. 

Our legs were tangled with each other. Layla and I did a high-kick to clash with Nowhere's high-kick. Two-aginst one, no fair right? WRONG! Even with the both of us she almost took us down with one leg. 

Nowhere began to kick and punch, she knew I'm good with kicks with dodging them, so she threw punches at me and kicks at Layla. We all dodged each other's attacks. Nowhere punched me good in the face as she did so to Layla with a kick. 

I got up while Layla was down, I went to the right, her blind spot, I siked a punch, she raised her arm to shield her, I took back my arm and kicked her three times; her knee, stomach, and face. She stumbled back as Layla got up just in time for both of us to punch her in the face. 

When she fell, we didn't see that she was trying to get, when I saw the light reflecting off a silver thing, I had a hunch on what it was, I tried to pull Layla back but she was tased... Nowhere got up and faced me with a smirk. 

"Well, well, well, look who came to face me. (Y/n) (M/n) (L/n), came to join the show?" He laughed. 

"Damn, making yourself sound like a villain instead of being a superhero, Nowhere," I rolled my eyes. I got into my fighting stance. She laughed again and pointed the taser at me with her right hand. "The days I've hoped for had come, just me and you, (Y/n)," She says as she threw the taser out of her hand. I smiled, "Awe, really? Cause, I'm ready to kick out them dentures you be giving head with," I said as I smirked. She squinted her eyes at me and glared, 

She began to come at me, I felt the power of the punches she threw at me every time I dodged them. I did a backflip as I kicked her, I saw some weak points that I want to try out when I recovered from my backflip, I dodged her kicks and punches flawlessly, I put my hands into a fist, as I hiked up my middle fingers into a small hill to jab her weak points. When she punched me, I dodged it, and aimed to her right arm vertical, she groaned in pain as her right arm fell, "What did you do to me!?" She yelled at me as she tried to punch and kick me, I smirked, "Chinese method, read about it while I was in Shashi's house," I simply said as I did to the other arm. She yelled this time and collapsed. 

When I defeated Nowhere, I went back to Layla and picked her up, her arm over my shoulder. I felt her wake up, "Morning sunshine, we about to go to church. But first, let have them eggs and sausages," I joked. She chuckled as we began to walk. 

Tires screeched as we looked up, "You came back. I guess I'm family now," She joked as Tony rolled down the window/door. "Not so fast, Grey," I said as she let go of me. Tony smiled at me, he was about to open his mouth, "Come on, we got a runaway plane to catch," I said Layla hopped in, Tony's eyes pointed to his lap, I chuckled as I got in and sat on his lap. 

"Where am I suppose to sit?" She asked. Tony and I looked at each other and smirked. 

"I didn't know that you really mean this!" She yelled from the outside. She was hanging onto the rail of the tail. 

"The plane's about to take off!" Yelled Lyala. 

"We better get on!" I said as shifted uncomfortably on his lap. 

He smirked at me and wiggled his eyebrows, I groaned, "Save it for the bedroom," I said as I pushed his face to the road. 

Nowhere was behind us, I smirked at her and stuck out my tongue and flipped her off, like the bitch I am. I looked back and saw her fuming and yelling. 

Drones flew above us as tried to shoot us, "T, I swear... On my mom's dead grave I will end you if you don't quit messing around," I said through gritted teeth. 

"Hey, look. I'm not! I just want to go home and forget all this ever happened," He says. I rolled my eyes.

Layla began to kick and punch the drones that were trying to KILL US! 

"Whoo-hoo-hoo!" I heard her yell from outside.

I laughed at her nature. 

I could see the plane's wheels be taking off the ground, "Hurry! Toretto!" I yelled as I smacked his arm. "I'm going! I'm going!" He yelled as we went faster. 

"We made it! Frostee, we're coming!" I yelled into Tony's earpiece. 

Tony winced when I yelled but laughed. 

"SUCK ON THAT NOWHERE!" I yelled as I got out of the car. Tony tore off his earpiece, 

"Wait, (Y/n)-" 

Before he said anything I kissed him and he kissed back. 

"Wow-" He said as he blinked a couple of times. 

"Ew, called y'all get a room?" Layla asked, I could see the hurt in er eyes. But BITCH I DON'T CARE!

I laughed at Tony, as I walked away...

A/n HAPPY NEW YEARS!