The Key to the Strip

(Y/n) POV-
The sun went down as we all sat there in silence.
I was all patched up and got my 'two shots' of vodka.
Tony was ignoring me, of course he would after what I did.

"There's got to be some way to stop Shashi," Tony broke the silence.

"He's commanding a whole army!" Layla pointed out the obvious.

"We must shit down Skeleton Key. Frostee, can you hack it?" Tony says.

"I don't think so. Even with (N/n) help, we could maybe Trojan-horse a virus to shut it down for ten seconds or something," Frostee explained.

"That's all we need," Tony says confused.

"Seriously?"

"I actually agree with Gray, for once. That won't be enough time for one of you to get the Key. Even for Tony, you need to be trained for going under 10 seconds," I pitched in, Layla had a victory smirk while Tony looked betrayed.

"It might be. I just need to get close enough to knock that helmet off his head,"

"We might need a really powerful transmitter to project the malware. If you want to go with this plan, T," I said with a hand on my hip.

"You're going to Vegas. Why don't you use Big Ben?" Layla says in a sarcastic tone.

"Layla, I never thought you could be smart! Frostee, if we just use that big ass antenna on top..."

"... But we need a massive power source,"

Frostee looked at me as we made eye contact.

Both of our eyes began to do this freaky shit we do when we are brainstorming in each other minds.

"I was joking,"

"How about the top secret government battery in my car," Echo offered.

Out eyes met again and we cracked a smile.

"Yeah!" We both smiled.

"You see? We got something going here!" Tony exclaimed.

"Look, even if this could work, you don't have enough time, like (L/n) said. By now, Jun is jacked into the main grid, and it's a matter of time before Shashi yard over all the world's computers, or whatever he's going," Layla explained.

"You were in his crew. Don't you know his plan? (Y/n)? You were there too, you should know,"

Tony looked at Layla than me. Layla looked at me and I looked at her back.

"I like racing cars and stealing stuff. Politics was his thing,"

"I like racing and putting myself in danger cuz I have no life to live for,"

"He'll probably eliminate the global banking structure, take control of all nuclear weapons..."

"... pretty much destroy modern civilization, just to sum it up,"

Frostee gave me a thumbs up with a cheeky smile.

"We better get moving," Tony pointed out the obvious.

"Bit how are we gonna get close to Shashi if Skeleton Key can control all our vehicles?" Cisco asked with a worried expression.

"It can only control ones with a chip. We're going old school," Tony smirked.

Tony got into his car and took out the chip.

Cisco got all excited and went into his monster truck and threw out practically everything.