Ch 3

Xxxxxxxxxx

Xxxxxxxxxx

Callista would like to think she is a well trained maid.

When ever her uncle was wounded, she treated him well and his recovery from a gun wound would quickly heal.

She could make a Tequila in 10 seconds and still satisfy her customers.

She could stitch up a cut faster than you could say: Hounds Pit Pub. 

But when it came to the 2 children playing Swords with metal pipes they found, from Outsider Knows where, on the metal bridge that connects to the Tower and the Pub, she is cluelessly Terrified. Let me tell you how she saw this.

She just got done with her bath and got dressed for the day. She made her way through Corvo's Room and saw two pictures on the nightstand beside his bed.

She looked at them and saw one made by Emily and one made by Jasper (she could tell because Jasper can barley write . ). 

She looked at Emily's and saw a picture of Corvo without his mask.  For a 10 year old,  it was Impressive on how she drawled Corvo's face good.  What caught her attention Was one word decorated in many colors.

Daddy,  was the word she drawn on the paper. She shook it off, not wanting to dig in the meaning. Emily could just look at Corvo like a father since she doesn't know her's.

She turned her view to Jasper's drawing and saw a picture  that she giggled at.

The picture was sloppy. It was a picture of Corvo with his mask on pushing the City watch with  "KAPOW" or "HI YA!" in red and blue explosions.

She giggled at the picture and laid it back down. She then heard the clashing of metal outside the window. Quickly, she hurried to the window and watched in horror as Emily and Jasper-Who wasn't wearing his cap -where swinging Metal pipes at each other and they giggled as they did so.

"Take that fiend! " Emily said as she hit Jasper's shoulder, lightly, and Jasper gasped in pain.

"AHHH, My plans have been foiled! Why, why, why must I be bald!" he said as he fell on his back and Emily slowly walked up to him and pointed her "Sword" at him and had a smile on her face.

"Because you are the Evil Lord Regent! " Emily said as she dropped the sword to the side. She lifted her hands up and was wiggling her fingers at him with a Evil smile.

Jasper got nervous and started to crawl away slowly. He knew that Evil smile from any where, and he feared it.  "E-Emily." he said as she got closer to him. "Don't you D-dare." he said as Emily was literally standing on top of him.
She then jumped on him and started tickling his stomach.

"E-EMILY STOP!  IM GONNA -AHAHAHAHAH- STOP I'M GOING TO PEE! " he said as he did his best to block her from getting his stomach.

"Oh yay! Well Take this! " Emily said as she quickly pulled his shirt away from his stomach quickly and put her mouth on his stomach and Blowed on it like you would a baby.  Jasper let out the loudest laugh he ever let out and closed his eyes and started to try and push her head away, but failed as he barley had the strength.