Dishonored: The corroded man

This, what do you call it, saga, assumes you have read Dishonored the corroded man book. This takes place ten years after Dishonored 1.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emily Kaldwin, 20 years of age, sneaked back into her room through the secret passage. It was late and the future empress didn't know how long she had left to sleep. She pulled down her hood and put the telescope down on her bookshelf. She quietly slipped off her boots and took her coat of, letting it fall to the ground. Popping her back, she smiled as she approached her bed, ready for a good nights rest.

Only for the lights to come on.

"Well, well, well." Emily froze in place as a familiar voice spoke out in a taunting tone. She slowly turned around and saw the man sitting in the corner of the room, sword laid across his lap and pistol in his left hand, aimed straight at her. "If it isn't Empress Emily."

She groaned, eyes adjusting to the light. "Ugh, Jasper! You know I hate it when you do this!"

 "Ugh, Jasper! You know I hate it when you do this!"

Her assailant was none other than Jasper. He wore the same robes Corvo did since the rat plague. While these robes were preserved for Royal protectors, Jasper wore Corvo's old pair. The council of representatives from the other isles have argued for Emily to take on a Royal protector of noble blood.

"Shouldn't you be resting for the trials?" Emily huffed as she walked towards the light switch beside him. She stopped as he cocked the gun.

"I'm not Jasper." He spoke, seriously. "I'm someone who decided Emily Drexel Lela Kaldwin, first of her name, should die."
She jumped when he pulled the trigger, any tiredness she had was immediately destroyed. Click, click, the gun made a sound. It wasn't loaded. She frowned, staring down at him with anger. Jasper only chuckled, setting the gun down on the small table beside him. "But it seems I forgot to load my gun."

As he chuckled to himself, Emily walked up too him and slapped him across the face. He stopped, holding his cheek and looked up at Emily like a pup who was kicked. "I hate you Jasper."

"It's not my fault!" Jasper whispered as Emily walked back towards her bed. "Corvo said: 'Jasper, if you become Royal protector, you keep Emily safe.'" Jasper said, making his voice deepen to mimic Corvo.

"And pointing a gun at me is keeping me safe?!" Emily, however, did not whisper. She threw a pillow at Jasper. She started to unbuckle her pants, sliding them off along with her shirt, leaving her in underwear and a tank top.

"Listen," Jasper started, ignoring Emily's state of undress. "If Corvo finds out that you've been sneaking out of the castle at night, Alone, he's going to mount our asses on a wall!"

 "If Corvo finds out that you've been sneaking out of the castle at night, Alone, he's going to mount our asses on a wall!"