Ch 2

A couple minutes after Jasper and Emily were kidnapped.

Jasper and Emily were struggling against the Assassins who now blindfolded them. The assassins landed in a alley were a rail car's door was open revealing 2 men who looked exactly alike.

"Hand her over!" the white one barked, but was stopped when the man in the red coat put his hand up.  "Don't dilly Daud! Hand her over!"

"Pay up first." Daud said.  "Bodyguard was there,  so that doubles the price. " The white one just snarled and noticed Jasper trying to get free of one of the Assassins (Whalers) but failed.

"You brought an extra brat! Your pay stays the same! Kill him! "the white one orders, spit making its way out of his mouth.

"I saw this boy playing with the Princess.  Figured taking him would make her more compliment with you. " Daud said with a straight face.  "The price triples now. "

The white one was about to bark at Daud again but was stopped by the Black one.

"By the Outsider Curtis,  just pay the man so we can leave." he said getting annoyed .

The white one known as curtis,  huffed in anger grabbing a suitcase and throwing it at Daud who caught it with ease.

They whalers started to bring the 2 kids forward but was stopped by Daud who put his hand up.

Daud opened the suit case revealing tons of cash. He poked it with his finger, moving it around. Satisfied with what He saw,  he nodded to the Whalers, Closing the suitcase.

The whalers then dragged the children two children to the Railcar.

Emily: "Let me go!" she screamed as she struggled to get free.
Jasper heard her screaming and looked around.

"EMILY! WHERE ARE YOU! " Jasper screamed, struggling to get free, but was lifted up and thrown into the RailCar hitting the seat. He started to move around till he felt a small hand.
"Emily is that you? "he asked and was pulled into a hug. The Railcar's  door shut.

"Jasper! " Emily said hugging him close. "I can't see are you-" the sound of a gun being cocked made itself known as the 2 children hugged each other closer.

"Shut up you Little bastards!" Curtis said pointing a pistol at them. He looked over to the Man beside him. "Where are we taking them again Morgan? " he asked.

"To the Golden Cat,  Curtis." Morgan said. "So we can have fun when we're there. " they heard the sound of crying and saw tears coming from underneath both Emily and Jasper's blindfolds.
"The little shits are crying. " he said in disgust.

6 months later

A bloody Jasper is seen laying his head on Emily's lap, who is
un-harmed. Her shorts and socks were stained with his blood.  He was sobbing as Emily ran her hand through his hair.

"Everything is going to be alright Jasper, I promise." Emily said. During their time at the Golden Cat, which turned out to be a brothel, the two men known as the Pendelton Brothers, beat Jasper every chance they got. The nearly escaped once but was caught. That was for days ago, Jasper hasn't moved since. 

"I'll tell you what.  When everything goes back to normal, ill make sure you have all the cake you want!" she said happily looking down at Jasper. He didn't move. Her smile faded away as she closed her eyes. She then felt him stirring around, she opened her eyes seeing him look up at her with a smile.

"Can I have.... Chocolate please? " he asked giggling a little. Emily smiled, tears forming in her eyes and feel on Jasper's face.